• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

between 30dec and 4jan, was any physical kyc verification done?
and did you receive any mail/ sms notification post your vkyc competition?
No physical kyc verfication was done for me. My adhaar and current address is same, might be the reason physical verification was not done.
No, i didn't received any mail/sms post vkyc completion. received approved message directly after vkyc completion.

pingpong

TF Neo
Filled form yesterday

got call today morning then i sent consent SMS she filled all details of application on call (name, addr, pan, company etc etc) then got verification link on office email id & videoKyc link on personal email.

In vKYC, a pass-out certificate or ID card needs to be shown, and then the usual video KYC steps are followed and done.
did they charged any joining/membership fee later?

fin_avid

TF Buzz
Is this offer applicable to students, anyone answer this? ill ask some baccha to get this
From the previous post in the thread it seems its applicable to alumni oly. Stil can try of u r not worried about cibil hit. But mostly might get rejected while applying itself as they prefer degree certificate nowadays rather than ID card.

KingAAR

TF Ace
From the previous post in the thread it seems its applicable to alumni oly. Stil can try of u r not worried about cibil hit. But mostly might get rejected while applying itself as they prefer degree certificate nowadays rather than ID card.
icici CC is saying its only for 23+ which I haven't come across in this forum

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone recently tried to switch variant and end up with all variants active? I want Visa variant but don't want the existing Dual variant to close.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Applied Sapphiro under alumni ( SIBM,Pune ) on 22nd January night, got call on 23rd january morning & agent filled the form on call & arranged vkyc. Uploaded degree certificate before vkyc.

Just now (24th January) received your application approved sms & card will be delivered in 7 days.

Still not showing on iMobile app yet ( 10 mins back received approval sms 😂). How long it takes card to be visible on iMobile?

Attachments

• IMG-20240124-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240124-WA0000.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 18

KingAAR

TF Ace
Applied Sapphiro under alumni ( SIBM,Pune ) on 22nd January night, got call on 23rd january morning & agent filled the form on call & arranged vkyc. Uploaded degree certificate before vkyc.

Just now (24th January) received your application approved sms & card will be delivered in 7 days.

Still not showing on iMobile app yet ( 10 mins back received approval sms 😂). How long it takes card to be visible on iMobile?
how did you apply?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
how did you apply?
Through link provided in this thread. Search your college ( if it's in alumni list ) code link. Search first few pages of this thread. Fill the details & express interest. If eligible, you will get call in 2 working days from ICICI.

KingAAR

TF Ace
Through link provided in this thread. Search your college ( if it's in alumni list ) code link. Search first few pages of this thread. Fill the details & express interest. If eligible, you will get call in 2 working days from ICICI.
they are saying it is only for 23+ but I am getting upgrade offer in the app for paid

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
they are saying it is only for 23+ but I am getting upgrade offer in the app for paid
Paid offer most people get in iMobile app or netbanking.

You can easily get LTF Sapphiro by alumni if your institution is in their list. Or you have good banking relationship with them.