• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Savings A/c Experience

anshug23

TF Buzz
I was thinking to open a regular 10k mab account in ICICI Bank. Can you guys please share your experience with them. How is the bank overall for SB acc. Is it trustworthy? Thinking of using this a/c as primary. So please suggest accordingly..! And how is their customer service?

I was thinking to open a regular 10k mab account in ICICI Bank. Can you guys please share your experience with them. How is the bank overall for SB acc. Is it trustworthy? Thinking of using this a/c as primary. So please suggest accordingly..! And how is their customer service?
Bhai agar khulwana hi h toh Wealth ka try karo!!!
Initially thodi funding chahiye hoga but uske baad sab lifetime free!!

Icici has an excellent team in my experience, and the app is well functioning too. 10/10 you can go ahead with it.
What other members are mentioning here is a premium type account with ICICI (called wealth)
That too is a good option with a few desirable perks added in
If it serves your interest you're invited to look it up

In my opinion, ICICI is one of the best options available in India with regards to general banking services.
Overall experience for Savings bank account - 9/10
Trustworthy - 9/10 ( It is considered too big to fail in India)
Primary Account usage - 9/10 ( Highly recommended).
Customer service. - 8/10 ( very good except on a very occasions.)
Havne't given 10/10 in some of the above cases, as nothing is guranteed in life ( Life , itself is not guranteed!!!)
Enjoy banking with ICICI....

The online account of icici is similar to the one via branch or different? As there's no info available about it on their site.
And anyone who has opened account online, how was your onboarding experience?

The online account of icici is similar to the one via branch or different? As there's no info available about it on their site.
And anyone who has opened account online, how was your onboarding experience?
Opened Online in Feb 2022 With 10k MAB Without Any Issues and Smooth Process

But When I Opened For My Mother in Branch (Because Not Comfortable With VKYC) Branch People Says There is No Savings A/C in ICICI With 10k MAB After That Give 1L Cheque & Open a Silver Variant (25k)

After 1 Month Opened For Bother in Branch with 51K Cheque

Now Combined All 3 Account (Sliver Varrinat 25k MAB) In Silver Family Banking (50k MAB)

Last edited:
Hey,
My nearest branch isn't allowing 10k mab account. So gonna apply online. I searched forum and got to know there are few problems in online account. I want to know what were the problems and how did you guys solve it(like mobile no issue), was it solved automatically or had to visit branch?
And any other problems please do let me know.!
You need to give Bamboo 😂

Contact the Twitter Team and inform them that your nearest branch is not permitting you to open a 10k MAB savings account. After that, simply enjoy the situation. The BM will personally reach out to you or send someone to your home. 🤣

You need to give Bamboo 😂

Contact the Twitter Team and inform them that your nearest branch is not permitting you to open a 10k MAB savings account. After that, simply enjoy the situation. The BM will personally reach out to you or send someone to your home. 🤣
I would like to know if/when OP tries this and the outcome.

Back