• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

credit card dancing GIF

For a year now getting Paid Sapphiro upgrade option only and have 5l limit on existing 4 icici cards. Is there any way to get ltf Sapphiro upgrade?

If the card is useful for you, take it paid for a year and negotiate for LTF upon renewal. Else, just wait, or maybe even write to them.

For a year now getting Paid Sapphiro upgrade option only and have 5l limit on existing 4 icici cards. Is there any way to get ltf Sapphiro upgrade?
No other way
either u have to take the paid card and negotiate for conv to LTF or wait for pre approved offer

Try to uninstall and reinstall the Imobile app then the offers may change

I suggest u use your 4 cards for a few months and wait for Pre Approved offer

I am getting offer upgrade alert in texxt messages with a link for upgrade, but as soon as i click that link and open through imobile app, it says sorry your card is not eligible for an upgrade. I have already 6 cc of ICICI including 2 coral, 2 rubyx, mmt sig and apay.

I am getting offer upgrade alert in texxt messages with a link for upgrade, but as soon as i click that link and open through imobile app, it says sorry your card is not eligible for an upgrade. I have already 6 cc of ICICI including 2 coral, 2 rubyx, mmt sig and apay.
Try in netbanking. I also face same error in iMobile.

Upgraded through netbanking.

Are people still getting pre-approved (LTF) ICICI cards? Has anyone with only the Amazon Pay card ever received an upgrade offer?

There is no way to get an LTF ICICI card that is not Apay now. ICICI has stopped issuing Platinum card.

Are people still getting pre-approved (LTF) ICICI cards? Has anyone with only the Amazon Pay card ever received an upgrade offer?

There is no way to get an LTF ICICI card that is not Apay now. ICICI has stopped issuing Platinum card.
They r still issuing plat cards if we apply through their website
They stopped issuing them through twitter(X).

I have apay cc and waiting for their core card but unable to get any offer as of now

Reactions: SSV
In my case, I too were not getting any pre-approved offers on the App. Amazon card was being extensively used. Thought of going for self-designed expression card, but didn't. Btw, currently I do not have any SB ac with them - earlier had 3-in-1 trading-demat-SB account - closed it around 15 yrs back.

Called their customer care n asked for core cards. I got Platinum card. No VKYC. No dox. Within 2 days got it. Then within 1 week, got Coral RuPay, LTF, thru pre-approved. Took it.

In June24, closed my Platinum Visa n opted for MMT Card, again thru pre-approved.

Currently, I have Amazon Visa, Coral RuPay n MakeMyTrip Visa Signature.

One core card n two co-branded cards. Very happy.

In my case, I too were not getting any pre-approved offers on the App. Amazon card was being extensively used. Thought of going for self-designed expression card, but didn't. Btw, currently I do not have any SB ac with them - earlier had 3-in-1 trading-demat-SB account - closed it around 15 yrs back.

Called their customer care n asked for core cards. I got Platinum card. No VKYC. No dox. Within 2 days got it. Then within 1 week, got Coral RuPay, LTF, thru pre-approved. Took it.

In June24, closed my Platinum Visa n opted for MMT Card, again thru pre-approved.

Is it worth taking mmt visa signature? Because I have it pre-approved now.

Is it worth taking mmt visa signature? Because I have it pre-approved now.
One time charge is to be paid 2500/- plus. You get 1500/- real cash in MMT account. No annual charges (LTF). You get discount on all MMT bookings.

I/we use only EMT and MMT for all our travel/hotel bookings. I find it useful.

You decide on your usage pattern.

Did you call and get the platinum card recently or this is something you’re talking about long back?

Back