• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

Expected Upgrade but received LE

what happened is after watching this thread I checked my mother's pre-approved offers Her Iscore is 80
She has several offers except LTF upgrade

she has 4 cards coral rupay, plat, MMT signature, and Apay all with 2.2L l;imit
So after trying all the methods mentioned in this thread, I've taken PLCC offer for 20k for 3 months which will not affect me much as my aim is to get an upgrade to sapphiro LTF.
after taking PLCC all offers were gone I thought the offers would be refreshed after 3 months

Today I clicked on manage limit with a small hope that she may receive any LE

I was amazed by seeing a LE from 2.2L to 3.95L for coral rupay, plat, and MMT but for Apay there's no LE
I did not get any notif or email or SMS about this LE offer Mannually checked in iMobile app
,Try ur luck :)

What is PLCC?!

So you took personal loan on credit card in a bid to get limit enhancement ?
No, read my post again
Some people here got ltf sapphiro/rubyx after taking plcc or conv to EMI
So I took a plcc of very minimal amt with a overall intr of 300+200 proc fee for 3 mons. I know it's a loss but I can recover it easily so, chosen this option

I did not get any cc upgrade yet but received LE

Can anyone confirm if emeralde pvc allows guest entry for free/chargeable in international lounge? It's free for primary but unsure about guest entry.

I will be traveling to 5-6 destination within a year. Just for knowledge asking this query, as spouse already have Infinia metal.

But if I travel with some friends then I will need guest entry access.

@SSV @BVC

No, read my post again
Some people here got ltf sapphiro/rubyx after taking plcc or conv to EMI
So I took a plcc of very minimal amt with a overall intr of 300+200 proc fee for 3 mons. I know it's a loss but I can recover it easily so, chosen this option

I did not get any cc upgrade yet but received LE

Stange, I got the rubyx offer, and I got it aswell but I own HPCL ICICI CC, Apay, Rupay ICICI, and never have I used them for EMI neither ever taken PLCC since I own ICICI cards. I have ICICI CC from may be umm, 8 years?

Got paid upgrade to Emeralde PVC & I took it as I have multiple international trip line up in next 1 year.

Unlimited lounge itself will cover this year fees, will decide about next year as per situation.

Received both Emeralde & Dreamfolks card today.
Do add on card holders get Dreamfolks cardvas well ?

You should have waited for aLTF card BEFORE accepting that offer.

Having applied n got the card, my advice is - pay n take it n use it for 1 year. See if it fits in to your type of spending n style. Then decide before anniversary renewal date.

If you can't pay for 1 year, most probably, that card is a mis-match for you.

Forget about others - and their LTF/Paid cards. Focus on yours.

You should have waited for aLTF card BEFORE accepting that offer.

Having applied n got the card, my advice is - pay n take it n use it for 1 year. See if it fits in to your type of spending n style. Then decide before anniversary renewal date.

If you can't pay for 1 year, most probably, that card is a mis-match for you.

Forget about others - and their LTF/Paid cards. Focus on yours.
I was just checking on upgrade options and its happened with my mistake.

I can't pay for 1 year as i will not gonna use this card due to less rewarding, while i have LTF sapphiro.

I was just checking on upgrade options and its happened with my mistake.

I can't pay for 1 year as i will not gonna use this card due to less rewarding, while i have LTF sapphiro.
In that case, email them that fee of card doesn't suit your needs, so either make it FYF/LTF or close the card. If not, you will let it automatically deactivate by not activating.

Back