• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card

Update:
Today received a call that i will receive the card in 7 working days and also got email too with "Life time free" Mentioned.
another update the customer executive told was , UPI will be enabled end of JULY only.

Update:
Today received a call that i will receive the card in 7 working days and also got email too with "Life time free" Mentioned.
another update the customer executive told was , UPI will be enabled end of JULY only.
It was June 1st week, later June end. Now end of July.

Timeline is being changed continuously. Lets hope for the early launch.

No. All gemstone cards have a single account and all cards will have a single bill
Not exactly.

Because I have Emeralde, Coral, Coral Rupay. Emeralde has separate account. Coral Rupay I’ve applied using Coral, Coral and Coral Rupay have single bill and single account.

Depends on how to we take the card. Upgrade or based on existing card. This is based on my experience and my portfolio. Need your insights in your portfolio of ICICI.

Not exactly.

Because I have Emeralde, Coral, Coral Rupay. Emeralde has separate account. Coral Rupay I’ve applied using Coral, Coral and Coral Rupay have single bill and single account.

Depends on how to we take the card. Upgrade or based on existing card. This is based on my experience and my portfolio. Need your insights in your portfolio of ICICI.
Emerald is not a gemstone card imo.

Last edited:
Not exactly.

Correct what @hakunamatata said.
You apply Rubyx or Sapphiro (fresh/via call which they call upgrade/via Twitter which also they call upgrade), all will fall under same account. All will have same bill, you pay to any of the card all will get paid.

Emeralde is different ofcourse.

Are there any changes happened after this?? Because website states that Emeralde is part of Gemstone cards.

Are there any changes happened after this?? Because website states that Emeralde is part of Gemstone cards.
Just like SBI ladder is:

Simply CLICK/Simply SAVE- Prime- Elite
This is hierarchy. Obviously AURUM is there in SBI Core Cards, but treated as separate.

Same follows with ICICI as well.
Being Emeralde in gemstone, still treated as separate.

Back