• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral Rupay Credit Card

Folks, quick question here.
1)i have hpcl Coral and Coral card(both paid) along with apay.My limiton cards are very low Inspite of having account (previously privileged and now wealth management) with them for 15years.

I have been chasing them for card upgrade along with Ltf(ruby/sapphiro).As per what here we can take Rupay variant of coral/rubyx.

So Should I first get my cards upgraded/LTf and then request for Rupay card.

Do share your insights and suggestions.

Folks, quick question here.
1)i have hpcl Coral and Coral card(both paid) along with apay.My limiton cards are very low Inspite of having account (previously privileged and now wealth management) with them for 15years.

I have been chasing them for card upgrade along with Ltf(ruby/sapphiro).As per what here we can take Rupay variant of coral/rubyx.

So Should I first get my cards upgraded/LTf and then request for Rupay card.

Do share your insights and suggestions.
If you have any LTF gemstone card, then just mesg them on twitter they will call you and give a LTF Rupay Card to you.

But as you said you don't have any LTF Core Card (ignore APAY), chances are a little less.
But also since your limit is low, try sending your income docs to
headservicequality@icicibank.com
They will increase ur limit manyfold.

After LE you can request for card upgrade.

Congratulations bro. I was in a meeting and same person CSM called me but I couldn't take up the call, hoping he will call back.
@hakunamatata they called again and took SR for LTF Rupay Coral.
But I can see two requests taken for card upgrade request under ICICI Sapphiro MC in iMobilePay. Don't know if two cards would get generated 🤣🤣🤣

Do confm once your situation

Attachments

• IMG_20230627_151519.jpg
    IMG_20230627_151519.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 30
If you have any LTF gemstone card, then just mesg them on twitter they will call you and give a LTF Rupay Card to you.

But as you said you don't have any LTF Core Card (ignore APAY), chances are a little less.

Guys, After multiple follow up with Relationship Manager (3 people changed in 1.5 months). Here's what happened they informed as my TRV is 44lakhs they can't upgrade or give LTF unless TRV reaches 1 crore.

I asked if they can process paid option and give exception for one year .he says that I have to pay for first year but will process platinum card free for ltf(i believe this card can be given even by customer care) and too by manual application.

my hpcl Coral and Coral card limit is 5Lakhs.
Any suggestions @Abhishek012 @anirban.choudhury .So that I proceed accordingly.

Guys, After multiple follow up with Relationship Manager (3 people changed in 1.5 months). Here's what happened they informed as my TRV is 44lakhs they can't upgrade or give LTF unless TRV reaches 1 crore.

I asked if they can process paid option and give exception for one year .he says that I have to pay for first year but will process platinum card free for ltf(i believe this card can be given even by customer care) and too by manual application.

my hpcl Coral and Coral card limit is 5Lakhs.
Any suggestions @Abhishek012 @anirban.choudhury .So that I proceed accordingly.
So why you told bro that you have low limit on your cards?
5L is a descent high limit, imo.
@VISHESH_BANSAL

I am holding ICICI APAY, MINE, MMT PLATINUM And PLATINUM CHIP LTF with a shared limit of 4.20 lakhs. Can i get LTF coral UPI card via twitter route or any other way?

Back