• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici digital savings account opening issue

Kumar93196

TF Ace
I am trying to open my account in icici bank i am getting error like this can anyone help??? What should i do I don't want to visit branch 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231012-000719.png
    Screenshot_20231012-000719.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 72
🙂 Icici is just......
Any suggestions need a regular account with good debit card offers and RP.
Already have hdfc/indus/axis/au accounts
Have you tried applying for their 10k MAB Insta Save Account? They're offering it as zero balance account after 95k initial funding.

Late payments marks on CIBIL?

I faced similar problem while opening wealth account. I suggest you to go to branch and try.. if nothing works then they will open by form60 and add PAN later..

Sir is wealth account in ICICI is good as manager told me you don't need to maintain minimum amount balance also you will get a credit card with it. My requirements are I should have a account without maintenance of balance. He told me to deposit 1 lakh and can remove after account opening.
Late payments marks on CIBIL?

I faced similar problem while opening wealth account. I suggest you to go to branch and try.. if nothing works then they will open by form60 and add PAN later..

Sir is wealth account in ICICI is good as manager told me you don't need to maintain minimum amount balance also you will get a credit card with it. My requirements are I should have a account without maintenance of balance. He told me to deposit 1 lakh and can remove after account opening.
Everything is free with wealth account and yes you can withdraw initial amount but ICICI is strict these days and downgrading account to normal one (10k/25k mab) if you don't maintain required NRV (25L) so choice is urs. 👍

dont fall for this trap, I closed my account recently as they asked me to maintain 25k per month or 25 lakh NAV. they will trap you to fulfill their target only. so be careful.

Back