• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Family 360 Account

Hi Guys,

My wife holding salary Privilege account & I hold Privilege saving account. I read https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/family-banking & got to know it's benefits.

To upgrade the account, I transferred both of the accounts to nearest ICICI branch & visited there on last Saturday. Now, after visiting the branch I experienced the 3rd class service from ICICI bank & after shouting on them finally someone attended to me.

The person with whom I interacted conveyed me that Salary account can't get the family 360 account --> as I well read all the docs I denied his words & complaint the PNO & customercare@icici.com.

So question is --> are they correct ???
anyone faced this issue ?
No such rule that salary a/c can't be merged. They themselve have mentioned on the website in criteria that salary of min 50K should be credited. Branches don't want to furnish these benefits to the customers. They just want you to help them complete their goals. All employees till DBM make me feel like they are sales person, selling you icici products. Just push them, talk with BM and show him their official website. I have done the same. I just opened my mother's account and brought it under family banking. Also in process of opening a current a/c in icici under 360° program. Initially, when I showed them such instead of opening they check the balance and pursue you for not converting but be firm on your ground. They might say you that kindly maintain a healthy balance this is because of CASA I think and they defend themselve by saying that they provide you premium service.

Attachments

• IMG_20240906_121839.webp
    IMG_20240906_121839.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 10
No such rule that salary a/c can't be merged. They themselve have mentioned on the website in criteria that salary of min 50K should be credited. Branches don't want to furnish these benefits to the customers. They just want you to help them complete their goals. All employees till DBM make me feel like they are sales person, selling you icici products. Just push them, talk with BM and show him their official website. I have done the same. I just opened my mother's account and brought it under family banking. Also in process of opening a current a/c in icici under 360° program. Initially, when I showed them such instead of opening they check the balance and pursue you for not converting but be firm on your ground. They might say you that kindly maintain a healthy balance this is because of CASA I think and they defend themselve by saying that they provide you premium service.
Bro it's already done. See the thread properly.

I am sure if you already have family 360 then you not yet availed it's benefits.
Reason is their system are not yet updated as per family 360 banking.

For me Family debit card showing different variants across multiple platforms such as imobile showing x, netbanking showing y & physical showing z.
In addition, primary account holder unable to control other family accounts.

All this because their systems are not yet updated. Don't think they replied to me like this. They gave this statement to RBI officially.
I raised 1L penalty as it's violations of customer rights (ICICI showing different on paper but on ground it's different).

I am part of mail thread of RBI + ICICI. So they can't say anything just like that. 2 days back manager called me & said sir on your case all higher officials are working as you raised complaint with policy & rights violations with RBI.

Last edited:
Even with Wealth salary account you can't use family banking.
I raised the request twice and it was closed saying can't fulfill contact customer care.
Contacted CC and they said your account is salary account so can't do family banking.
I asked where is the terms conditions for salary wealth account and why discrimination between salary and normal wealth account.
CC response plz contact your branch.
Now i have escalated the issue to level 1.
Not visited branch yet ( too lazy)

Bro it's already done. See the thread properly.

I am sure if you already have family 360 then you not yet availed it's benefits.
Reason is their system are not yet updated as per family 360 banking.

For me Family debit card showing different variants across multiple platforms such as imobile showing x, netbanking showing y & physical showing z.
In addition, primary account holder unable to control other family accounts.

All this because their systems are not yet updated. Don't think they replied to me like this. They gave this statement to RBI officially.
I raised 1L penalty as it's violations of customer rights (ICICI showing different on paper but on ground it's different).

I am part of mail thread of RBI + ICICI. So they can't say anything just like that. 2 days back manager called me & said sir on your case all higher officials are working as you raised complaint with policy & rights violations with RBI.
Oh, my bad.Will keep this thing in my mind.😅

Last edited:
Buddy this account has benefits too.

Yes Salary account has these benefits but what about non salary or non funded accounts??
For this reason only they added Family 360 plan.
The higher account benefits will be shared with all accounts.

If all have salary accounts then no need to go with this else no loss to go with Family 360.

Which LTF debit card gives free lounge for family?? Even though have then mostly those are higher variants accounts only.

Here no such conditions if you have salary account then just opt for Family 360.
Offcourse if you're eligible & no issue then opt for wealth family.
I have converted my non salary savings account to family 360 (ICICI CC > 4lac)

To get the family titanium debit card, criteria is to add another family member. My wife is having only current account with ICICI. BM is saying only own current account can be added to family 360 not family members current account. So he is asking to open a savings account for my wife with IP 50k and after adding it to family 360, can withdraw the funds(zero bal)...

any idea if this information is correct?

To get the family titanium debit card, criteria is to add another family member. My wife is having only current account with ICICI. BM is saying only own current account can be added to family 360 not family members current account. So he is asking to open a savings account for my wife with IP 50k and after adding it to family 360, can withdraw the funds(zero bal)...

Did you not get a titanium debit card upon converting your acc to savings?

And does it show privilege banking on your account?

That's correct, only savings/salary account can be joined.
No, its wrong. He might be telling you to open the account with 50K funding because he will get commission. --> I suggest you to write the mail to customersupport & add the Branch manager in that mail.

If they deny then raise complaint with RBI. --> Trust me, they will beg you to close the request & might offer extra perks.

That's correct, only savings/salary account can be joined.
No, its wrong. He might be telling you to open the account with 50K funding because he will get commission. --> I suggest you to write the mail to customersupport & add the Branch manager in that mail.

If they deny then raise complaint with RBI. --> Trust me, they will beg you to close the request & might offer extra perks.
which part is wrong?

Even with Wealth salary account you can't use family banking.
I raised the request twice and it was closed saying can't fulfill contact customer care.
Contacted CC and they said your account is salary account so can't do family banking.
I asked where is the terms conditions for salary wealth account and why discrimination between salary and normal wealth account.
CC response plz contact your branch.
Now i have escalated the issue to level 1.
Not visited branch yet ( too lazy)
1st do write to customercare@icicibank.com & add the BM there. --> wait for their reply
Have a proof of docs & mail --> send mail back with all proofs

Now if you won't get the satisfaction till 1 month --> raise complaint with RBI stating violation of customer norms (as ICICI diff on paper & diff on ground).

You will get 110% call very next working day. --> make sure to record that conversation too.

Hi Guys,

My wife holding salary Privilege account & I hold Privilege saving account. I read https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/family-banking & got to know it's benefits.

To upgrade the account, I transferred both of the accounts to nearest ICICI branch & visited there on last Saturday. Now, after visiting the branch I experienced the 3rd class service from ICICI bank & after shouting on them finally someone attended to me.

The person with whom I interacted conveyed me that Salary account can't get the family 360 account --> as I well read all the docs I denied his words & complaint the PNO & customercare@icici.com.

So question is --> are they correct ???
anyone faced this issue ?
I'm still facing the same issue. Visited 3 branches already, no one knows what can be done instead suggesting whatever they know of.

Back