• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI has recently downgraded the Salary Criteria for Sapphiro LTF & Rubyx LTF

Yes Salary accounts are easiest way to get good cards with any bank

Also if you have just one cobranded card from HDFC and no core card, getting a new core card would be quite difficult,
Although in your case your salary accounts should do the trick, they might ask you to close swiggy card first
Specifically salary accounts or will any account where salary is deposited will work? I got their savings max with 25k MAB acc where my salary is deposited, still they wont give anything more than millennia to me

Specifically salary accounts or will any account where salary is deposited will work? I got their savings max with 25k MAB acc where my salary is deposited, still they wont give anything more than millennia to me
I tried hard and they upgraded my card from tata neu plus fyf to Tata neu infinity fyf to millennia lyf and then applied to tata neu infinity and got it ltf and then upgraded millennia ltf to regalia gold ltf and now targeting for dcb fyf atleast

If you've got good salary, you can laverage that, tell them you want convert you savings max to salary account or open a new salary account(don't mention your salary is already being credited) and then negotiate with that,
Can atleast get Reg Gold LTF

If anyone knows any ICICI Branch employee who can get Emerald LTF for 3L/mo. or even 4L/mo. Salary, DM me

Same for Paid Emerald Private Metal as well(Preferably LTF too but i haven't seen anyone getting it LTF so far)
Paid Emeralde u can take whenever u want I guess... I am getting offer for paid Emeralde in inb.. check in credit card section in inb u can upgrade to paid Emeralde

Paid Emeralde u can take whenever u want I guess... I am getting offer for paid Emeralde in inb.. check in credit card section in inb u can upgrade to paid Emeralde
Not Paid Emerald PVC, that's useless, it's only worth LTF

Emerald Private Metal is a different card altogether, worth taking paid

So u had a salary of less than 2l and got the sapphiro upgrade.
I was not eligible for Sapphiro LTF, but I pulled some strings and directly got the card LTF with 1.35L/month. Now they are calling me to take Rubyx LTF and close my Coral and I am asking for Emeralde Plastic LTF they said to wait till the last quarter. Let's see.
Did u have salary account with icici?
Yes, only the WM Salary Account and no other investment via ICICI.

What's for Emeralde? It was 3L per month salary, but have they reduced it recently?
2.5L per month
For me, both ICICI and HDFC are behaving in the same way.

2 years back I only had Amazon Pay ICICI. I waited for long but didnt get any other ICICI card, even platinum.
Then I opened a salary account with ICICI and there! I got Sapphiro LTF.

Same is the case with HDFC. I only have Swiggy HDFC, I am not getting any other HDFC card.
Today I am going to open salary account with HDFC, and there! I am getting Regalia Gold LTF.

Don't know how it works, but that's how it is.
I also got the offer for Regalia Gold LTF without opening a Salary Account if I just open the Max SB with them and share the Salary Slip and bank statement.

Yes, and instant discount offers.

I am trying something if that thing works, I will let you know. Same looking for LTF Emeralde
please let me also know. Same looking for Emeralde LTF. I tried changing home branches in impbile, but nothing works. Need to catch hold of a better RM.
If you can DM your RM details, that would also be good. (even after you get through)

What's the difference between the two?
Its substantial!

I was not eligible for Sapphiro LTF, but I pulled some strings and directly got the card LTF with 1.35L/month. Now they are calling me to take Rubyx LTF and close my Coral and I am asking for Emeralde Plastic LTF they said to wait till the last quarter. Let's see.

Yes, only the WM Salary Account and no other investment via ICICI.
That's what I am saying... sapphiro LTF criteria is still 2l... For salary or savings account holders some leeway might be there but there's no change in criteria... It's still 1.3l for Rubyx LTF and 2l for sapphiro LTF

Back