• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI has recently downgraded the Salary Criteria for Sapphiro LTF & Rubyx LTF

Salary Criteria for CC with Salary Account?
I think having a Salary Acc with them gives you more leverage. As in my case, I am eligible for Rubyx LTF but Asked for Sapphiro LTF Duet version they also applied the Sapphiro paid and said they will convert it to LTF. I was short of 15K in salary criteria. I applied yesterday and I will update the thread once I hear back.

Last edited:
I think having a Salary Acc with them gives you more leverage. As in my case, I am eligible for Rubyx LTF but Asked for Sapphiro LTF Duet version they also applied the Sapphiro paid and said they will convert it to LTF. I was short of 15K in salary criteria. I applied yesterday and I will update the thread once I hear back.
If this is successful then I would go via the same route. The RM and customer support till date have not been very helpful. Post escalations, they only upgraded my coral LTF to rubyx LTF which I only took to ask for Sapphiro in a few months.

If this is successful then I would go via the same route. The RM and customer support till date have not been very helpful. Post escalations, they only upgraded my coral LTF to rubyx LTF which I only took to ask for Sapphiro in a few months.
I also first got the Coral LTF Jan 2024 then last month received Rupay Coral LTF Pre-Approved, Opened ICICI Wealth Management Salary Account last month, and on Monday applied for Sapphiro. I was getting Rubyx LTF but asked I will only take Sapphiro Duet LTF.

New Update: Yesterday I got to know from my RM

Rubyx - 75000 per month Salary
Sapphiro - 1.5L per month Salary
!Update: Today I received the Sapphiro Duet LTF Without Fulfilling the Salary Criteria
Application Date: 10 June Finally Processed 11th June Card Generated 13th June
I will share the Full Experience & Process/Trick to get it LTF. After I receive the Physically Card

!Update: Today I received the Sapphiro Duet LTF Without Fulfilling the Salary Criteria
Application Date: 10 June Finally Processed 11th June Card Generated 13th June
I will share the Full Experience & Process/Trick to get it LTF. After I receive the Physically Card
Congratulations !!
Is your ICICI salary account, a must with this trick??

Last edited:
Is your salary account with ICICI, a must with this trick??
Yes, just opened the account(Salary WM Acc) on 29th May 2024.
But no salary has been credited till now will start receiving from this month.
Previous Salary Account was in SBI.
Will Share the Full trick shortly great hack useful for people with a good salary who can keep these cards as a floater, not so great benefits.

Last edited:
Yes, just opened the account(Salary WM Acc) on 29th May 2024.
But no salary has been credited till now will start receiving from this month.
Previous Salary Account was in SBI.
Will Share the Full trick shortly great hack useful for people with a good salary who can keep these cards as floater, not so great benefits & this will also benefit non Amex Holders to get entry into the Amex Ecosystem.
Please share the trick once you get the cards.

New Update: Yesterday I got to know from my RM

Rubyx - 75000 per month Salary
Sapphiro - 1.5L per month Salary
Shared my experience and process to get this cards LTF

Please share the trick once you get the cards.
T r i c k

Back