• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI has recently downgraded the Salary Criteria for Sapphiro LTF & Rubyx LTF

Depends on the company if your company has some tie-up with them they will give you 2.5L and the Government employees come under a special category in ICICI Bank they also get the same benefits.
My company is in list with top tier companies like Goole/Microsoft so they have salary account tie up with all major banks.

My company is in list with top tier companies like Goole/Microsoft so they have salary account tie up with all major banks.
Then freshly apply the card and leave it before selecting the card if it shows paid. You will get a call back from CC they will ask you what the issue is and ask them for the LTF card based on salary they will ask you to verify through your company email and you will get the card LTF. Might ask Salary Slip & bank statement if the salary is credited to a different account.
Otherwise, visit the offline branch and do it via CC agent or BM.

Then freshly apply the card and leave it before selecting the card if it shows paid. You will get a call back from CC they will ask you what the issue is and ask them for the LTF card based on salary they will ask you to verify through your company email and you will get the card LTF. Might ask Salary Slip & bank statement if the salary is credited to a different account.
Otherwise, visit the offline branch and do it via CC agent or BM.
I will try.

LMK if you succeed to get LTF Emeralde. I know someone who is interested and can fulfill updated criteria
Will update here if I could able to succeed in getting it. My branch RM is of no use. But my corporate RM is ready to help if I could provide him the process followed by who got it LTF or branch details through which it is done so that he can use that as reference.

Self employed businessman ko yeah log LTF offer nahi dete kya????
I already hold coral ho cc with 4.9L since about 10yrs but usmai koi bhi LTF upgrade offer nahi aya... So I applied fresh on icici website but application closed when selected self employed with cibil hit... Today got call where she was saying that for self employed they process over call still doesn't offer any LTF card... ITR 6.8L
Icici bank higher cc ltf kese le???

can I get Rubyx LTF without having a bank account and just sharing payslips? main usecase is to just get an ICICI credit card for sale offers, my main cards are neu infinity and SBI cashback

Back