• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI LTF cc for salaried person

Anon1

TF Premier
I don't have any relationship with ICICI.

I Want to get coral or rubyx ICICI LTF cards, so is that possible?

Is there any chance for agents to provide me these LTF cards? Or via ICICI Twitter?

Helps me with your opinion.

Is there any chance for agents to provide me these LTF cards? Or via ICICI Twitter?

ICICI provide you LTF cards only if you hold salary account with them. No other way. It is hard to get.
Instead you can take their LTF Platinum card as there is no meaning in hustling for LTF coral or rubyx card. Their reward system is very poor.

ICICI provide you LTF cards only if you hold salary account with them. No other way. It is hard to get.
Instead you can take their LTF Platinum card as there is no meaning in hustling for LTF coral or rubyx card. Their reward system is very poor.
I hold salary account with them. They keep declining my request for privilege banking, I am getting Sapphiro as paid so can I request for LTF?

Last edited:
For Sapphiro LTF, I've seen somewhere that they had a demand of monthly salary of 2L and above. If you're fulfilling that condition, then you can demand for LTF Sapphiro.

For LTF Rubyx, condition is monthly salary of 1L and above.

Regarding your Privilege account, according to bank if you've monthly MAB or salary credit of ₹1.25L, then you'll get Titanium Privilege account.
If salary credit of ₹50k or more, then Gold Privilege account.

Recently had conversation with ICICI credit card team for Sapphiro LTF. Following pointers came out -
For Sapphiro LTF - ₹ 2 Lakh + net Salary
For Rubyx LTF - ₹ 1 Lakh + net Salary (not budging at 95k also)
For Coral LTF - ₹ 50K + net

No salary account requirement with ICICI Bank.

How to proceed?
- DM them on Twitter
- Someone will call and ask net salary
- May or may not take docs
- Card is approved.

I got the Sapphiro LTF just two months back. Dropped a call me back request on their CC portal. An executive called and he was helpful. Asked me to share the salary slips and other things. Salary range of 2L for LTF Sapphiro is correct information and luckily my org was in their list too. End to end process just took like 5-7 days. And yes, I don't have my salary account with ICICI Bank.

I got the Sapphiro LTF just two months back. Dropped a call me back request on their CC portal. An executive called and he was helpful. Asked me to share the salary slips and other things. Salary range of 2L for LTF Sapphiro is correct information and luckily my org was in their list too. End to end process just took like 5-7 days. And yes, I don't have my salary account with ICICI Bank.
Which CC portal?

What was your Cibil score?
Did you mail your docs or did you get an online link to complete the application?

ICICI Bank provides these cards upto Sapphiro LTF as per rank to Armed Forces personnel. Similar offers may be available for other sectors. Please check.

For Sapphiro LTF, I've seen somewhere that they had a demand of monthly salary of 2L and above. If you're fulfilling that condition, then you can demand for LTF Sapphiro.

For LTF Rubyx, condition is monthly salary of 1L and above.

Regarding your Privilege account, according to bank if you've monthly MAB or salary credit of ₹1.25L, then you'll get Titanium Privilege account.
If salary credit of ₹50k or more, then Gold Privilege account.
Already did multiple follow ups for the Gold privilege account having more than 50K net but below 1L. Still no one helped, from level 1 to nodal. Also the branches doesn't help. At last, I left it. I'm now moving my salary once credited to HDFC and maintaining preferred.

Sadly my company doesn't have HDFC as salary account.

Already did multiple follow ups for the Gold privilege account having more than 50K net but below 1L. Still no one helped, from level 1 to nodal. Also the branches doesn't help. At last, I left it. I'm now moving my salary once credited to HDFC and maintaining preferred.

Why do you want HDFC Preferred? I'm a part of it. There's nothing different other than free Platinum Debit card which you can get through 20k MAB Savings max account.

How many levels are there at ICICI up till Nodal officer?

Why do you want HDFC Preferred? I'm a part of it. There's nothing different other than free Platinum Debit card which you can get through 20k MAB Savings max account.
I already have prefferred which I got an upgrade automatically. I wasn't maintaining but now doing so, at least I get to skip lines and queues while giving chuque and huge deposits at bank. In ICICI, you need Privilege to access dedicated line here at branches in my city.

Back