• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI LTF cc for salaried person

Anon1

TF Premier
I don't have any relationship with ICICI.

I Want to get coral or rubyx ICICI LTF cards, so is that possible?

Is there any chance for agents to provide me these LTF cards? Or via ICICI Twitter?

Helps me with your opinion.

I read your article btw it's nice and knowledgeable about these insider things of banks.

While I applying the credit card application, they have my employer in their drop down of company list. Moreover my employer have ICICI in the preferred salary accounts bank list.

Hence, this means they will offer a LTF credit card?
As mentioned, if your company is not in their LTF list, then it would be difficult for you to get the card even if you have the required salary

Better talk with your HR and make them arrange a call with ICICI's company relationship manager (PPO). Talk with him (and not with any other random bank employee) if he can give you LTF cards by taking some approvals if required.

Remember that you need to satisfy their requirement.. they do not budge even for 4-5k difference in amount..

So if Sapphiro LTF is 2L+ net salary, then even if you get 1.95L, they will tell you to get Rubyx :((

If the discussion goes ahead and they ask for salary slips, make sure the past 3 month salary is above the requirement..

I got Rubyx Lifetimefree, my organisation was not even listed in thier system.
Pro tip - never apply through 3rd party agents ( who call on behalf of icici), open icici website and apply credit card form.

I have salary account in Hdfc, and while applying I put all the details and for verification, icici gives multiple options like attach payslip / give access to your salary account.
I gave them access to my hdfc bank account statement through Unnati app ( Account Aggregator) , and after some days, I got email that I have received rubyx lifetimefree.
And in icici app, it started showing 2 rubyx credit card ( mastercard and amex both)

So, I also asked them on email why 2 cards are given and what are the charges.
They said, rubyx is a dual card now means they give 2 rubyx card on mastercard and amex and both lifetimefree. Single statement for both of them.
My net salary is > 1 lacs and that's the only eligibility required. My current location is also urban, as I am working from home.
Today, I have completed upto account aggregator part by selecting unnati but after this cannot move further and I got as below screenshot. Is this means application declined?
IMG_20230316_015846.jpg

Did u also faced same as you mentioned After few days you got rubyx LTF offer?

Today, I have completed upto account aggregator part by selecting unnati but after this cannot move further and I got as below screenshot. Is this means application declined?
View attachment 11803

Did u also faced same as you mentioned After few days you got rubyx LTF offer?
Yes, it's declined.

1 in unnati , did you select your salary account where monthly salary is credited or personal account where you might have more money but salary is not credited.

2 as you were also saying that, you had applied within last 6 months, i think because of this application got declined. Let the cooling period of 6 months complete and re-apply.

In my case , after choosing salary account in unnati, it redirected me to icici and I saw all the Credit cards I was eligible for.
I saw Emeralde (chargeable), Saphhiro ( FYF) ,Rubyx (LTF) and all other cards.

I selected rubyx, it asked to re-confirm and asked me to e-sign aadhar. After that was done, I got reference number and success message and received email from leegato and 4 days later icici card approval message.

Yes, it's declined.

1 in unnati , did you select your salary account where monthly salary is credited or personal account where you might have more money but salary is not credited.

2 as you were also saying that, you had applied within last 6 months, i think because of this application got declined. Let the cooling period of 6 months complete and re-apply.

In my case , after choosing salary account in unnati, it redirected me to icici and I saw all the Credit cards I was eligible for.
I saw Emeralde (chargeable), Saphhiro ( FYF) ,Rubyx (LTF) and all other cards.

I selected rubyx, it asked to re-confirm and asked me to e-sign aadhar. After that was done, I got reference number and success message and received email from leegato and 4 days later icici card approval message.
1. Selected correct salary account
2. Yea I will try after 6 months

I got Rubyx Lifetimefree, my organisation was not even listed in thier system.
Pro tip - never apply through 3rd party agents ( who call on behalf of icici), open icici website and apply credit card form.

I have salary account in Hdfc, and while applying I put all the details and for verification, icici gives multiple options like attach payslip / give access to your salary account.
I gave them access to my hdfc bank account statement through Unnati app ( Account Aggregator) , and after some days, I got email that I have received rubyx lifetimefree.
And in icici app, it started showing 2 rubyx credit card ( mastercard and amex both)

So, I also asked them on email why 2 cards are given and what are the charges.
They said, rubyx is a dual card now means they give 2 rubyx card on mastercard and amex and both lifetimefree. Single statement for both of them.
My net salary is > 1 lacs and that's the only eligibility required. My current location is also urban, as I am working from home.
I have had a Salary account with ICICI ever since I started earning. Salary is well above 1L. They won't even offer me LTF Coral. I recently got a call from them offering me an upgrade to paid Rubyx 😂

I have Salary account with ICICI since last 8 months. My salary is well above 2L. I tried for saphiro LTF but got denied. CC said eligible for makemytrip LTF. I rejected it. So for now have to settle with platinum card only which is useless.

I have had a Salary account with ICICI ever since I started earning. Salary is well above 1L. They won't even offer me LTF Coral. I recently got a call from them offering me an upgrade to paid Rubyx 😂
I have Salary account with ICICI since last 8 months. My salary is well above 2L. I tried for saphiro LTF but got denied. CC said eligible for makemytrip LTF. I rejected it. So for now have to settle with platinum card only which is useless.
Frankly, I didn't take this card because of reward points.. just because it gives railway lounges for free and I didn't have any icici. During sales sometimes icici is required. Reward system is poor in icici, i just did 1 transaction till now to keep alive.

Complain on twitter. You can easily get

MMT is LTF for everyone, as long as you pay the joining fees. They tried to get me to take that as well.

ICICI will do a hard check even if you have an account with them. You can avoid this on wealth accounts by first checking your credit score and then applying for a CC from the credit score page.

Back