• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI LTF cc for salaried person

Anon1

TF Premier
I don't have any relationship with ICICI.

I Want to get coral or rubyx ICICI LTF cards, so is that possible?

Is there any chance for agents to provide me these LTF cards? Or via ICICI Twitter?

Helps me with your opinion.

Is there any chance for agents to provide me these LTF cards? Or via ICICI Twitter?

ICICI provide you LTF cards only if you hold salary account with them. No other way. It is hard to get.
Instead you can take their LTF Platinum card as there is no meaning in hustling for LTF coral or rubyx card. Their reward system is very poor.
Another way is if you work with one of their listed organizations, you will get LTF card depending upon your salary range.
I hold salary account with them. They keep declining my request for privilege banking, I am getting Sapphiro as paid so can I request for LTF?

I got Rubyx Lifetimefree, my organisation was not even listed in thier system.
Pro tip - never apply through 3rd party agents ( who call on behalf of icici), open icici website and apply credit card form.

I have salary account in Hdfc, and while applying I put all the details and for verification, icici gives multiple options like attach payslip / give access to your salary account.
I gave them access to my hdfc bank account statement through Unnati app ( Account Aggregator) , and after some days, I got email that I have received rubyx lifetimefree.
And in icici app, it started showing 2 rubyx credit card ( mastercard and amex both)

So, I also asked them on email why 2 cards are given and what are the charges.
They said, rubyx is a dual card now means they give 2 rubyx card on mastercard and amex and both lifetimefree. Single statement for both of them.
My net salary is > 1 lacs and that's the only eligibility required. My current location is also urban, as I am working from home.

Pro tip - never apply through 3rd party agents ( who call on behalf of icici), open icici website and apply credit card form.
I applied but I didn't got any option for Unnati app or option like attach payslip.

Can you please provide the link which you have used.

When did u applied? Just now I got official call from ICICI after my DM to Twitter support and they saying it's not possible to give LTF cards except platinum LTF for new customers.

For Sapphiro LTF, I've seen somewhere that they had a demand of monthly salary of 2L and above. If you're fulfilling that condition, then you can demand for LTF Sapphiro.

For LTF Rubyx, condition is monthly salary of 1L and above.

Regarding your Privilege account, according to bank if you've monthly MAB or salary credit of ₹1.25L, then you'll get Titanium Privilege account.
If salary credit of ₹50k or more, then Gold Privilege account.
What's the ranking of Savings Acc in ICICI. Like from higher end acc to lower end.

Already did multiple follow ups for the Gold privilege account having more than 50K net but below 1L. Still no one helped, from level 1 to nodal. Also the branches doesn't help. At last, I left it. I'm now moving my salary once credited to HDFC and maintaining preferred.

Sadly my company doesn't have HDFC as salary account.

Can a central govt. employee get Rubyx LTF if his monthly salary is greater than 1 lakh?
Since, it's available for Armed Forces Officers; similar curated offers maybe available for central government Officers.

I don't have an ICICI bank account. I was offered Sapphiro LTF. I took it. Later I was offered Emeralde but I didn't take it as he was unable to get me FYF.

I applied but I didn't got any option for Unnati app or option like attach payslip.

Can you please provide the link which you have used.

When did u applied? Just now I got official call from ICICI after my DM to Twitter support and they saying it's not possible to give LTF cards except platinum LTF for new customers.
I applied through icici website below is the link https://www.icicibank.com/card/credit-cards/credit-card
Here click on get now button.
Regarding unnati, after you are done with entering basic details , you will be asked to put company information and payslips etc.. then there should be option of account aggregators when you click on account aggregators, then it will show 2-3 options, you can use any one of them, basically account aggregators are 3rd party legal companies who asks you to share one bank statement and transfer to required info to other bank.
Now regarding, what icici says that they don't give ltf, it's not true. Anyone with eligibility will get the card..
After unnati confirms to icici, on same page it shows customized offers for you, in my case I got Rubyx Ltd and saphhiro/emeralde first year free

I applied through icici website below is the link https://www.icicibank.com/card/credit-cards/credit-card
Here click on get now button.
Regarding unnati, after you are done with entering basic details , you will be asked to put company information and payslips etc.. then there should be option of account aggregators when you click on account aggregators, then it will show 2-3 options, you can use any one of them, basically account aggregators are 3rd party legal companies who asks you to share one bank statement and transfer to required info to other bank.
Now regarding, what icici says that they don't give ltf, it's not true. Anyone with eligibility will get the card..
After unnati confirms to icici, on same page it shows customized offers for you, in my case I got Rubyx Ltd and saphhiro/emeralde first year free
Ok I understood now, I applied via this link 3months ago and I didn't got any options of payslips or unnati because I was not offered any credit card.

Can I give a try now ? If I try will I get a CIBIL HIT?

Ok I understood now, I applied via this link 3months ago and I didn't got any options of payslips or unnati because I was not offered any credit card.

Can I give a try now ? If I try will I get a CIBIL HIT?
I think icici put rejected applications for 6 months but you can try.
Cibil might show an enquiry, depends on icici if they consider it to share with cibil.

Back