• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Platinum Debit Card not working in Amazon Friday offer

BeingPramod

TF Select
I have been trying to make the payment of LPG from my icici platinum Rupay debit card at Amazon Pay for about 2 hours or so, but it is not showing 100 off 2 weeks ago I have used my card that time it was working. Could you guys check if are you also facing the same issue with your ICICI Rupay debit card?

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 4.26.57 PM.png

I have been trying to make the payment of LPG from my icici platinum Rupay debit card at Amazon Pay for about 2 hours or so, but it is not showing 100 off 2 weeks ago I have used my card that time it was working. Could you guys check if are you also facing the same issue with your ICICI Rupay debit card?

View attachment 29545
You can get 100rs off per month per card.

My fault : Thanks for updating this.
Just go the t&c-
Offer: RuPay Platinum Debit Cardholders shall be eligible for getting 20% instant discount (Max INR 100 per card per month) on recharge/bill payment on Amazon.in on a minimum order value of Rs 129 using RuPay Platinum Debit Card. The offer shall be valid only on Fridays of the calendar month.

My fault : Thanks for updating this.
Just go the t&c-
Offer: RuPay Platinum Debit Cardholders shall be eligible for getting 20% instant discount (Max INR 100 per card per month) on recharge/bill payment on Amazon.in on a minimum order value of Rs 129 using RuPay Platinum Debit Card. The offer shall be valid only on Fridays of the calendar month.
get nsdl jiffy for free .. but they charge 5-10 rs .. every time u do this kinda of transaction . and Au card is free too

Which savings account variant do you have? Even I want a rupay card from icici

even with 10k fd account..( where never kept fd since 1.5 yr) . me and my friend got free Rupay plat debit card .. as they said u are our value costumer ..lol ( i have -ve balance on icici ) lol 🤐

Try in pc/laptop delete saved card
Same thing happened with me. Other bank rupay platinum was showing the offer. For ICICI, I had to delete the saved card and add it again for the offer to work. Did it from the app itself. After adding the card, had to go back and try bill payment again for the offer to reflect. Thanks for the workaround.

Back