• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Also the paid subscription has a simulator, it shows no impact with a new enquiry or a new CC, PL, Car loan addition. Only way it gives me new points is with a secured home loan.
Okay... I can't stop cross promoting here...
Please no-one ..don't try to stop me....please .. please...
Here it is for all the credit bureaus' reviews:

I wonder how all those card got approved in this short span of time.. generally too much new cards are not approved in a short period.
Strong fundamentals, work with a listed company. Good CIBIL, long banking relationships, over a decade old credit history and impeccable repayment record. There was a homeloan which I prepaid. Currently running an education loan and car loan. Tier 1 alumni, so got all the alumni LTF cards. and lastly >30 lakhs ITR.

I wonder how all those card got approved in this short span of time.. generally too much new cards are not approved in a short period.
That being said I am now getting rejections from new banks. Only shared limit cards are being issued. (Enquiries at play despite 794 CIBIL) so need to cool down.

for the display purposes ..... nothing actually gets removed from CIBIL, they will be archived... but the things that go into the recipe for the score calculation, only 3 years enquiries go into the recipe...
Kitchen me to bahut kuch pada hai.. but khane ki recipe me jo kuch dal rahe hai wohi swaad laate hai.. baki sab kuch pade rehne se kya krna... humko high cibil score se matlab hai ..

All the credit card account showing in cibil ?? I think cibil will be down when the accounts start reflecting.
CIBIL is still a mystery to some extent. Even in my case, with new inquiries, my score is only going up. Last month it was 794, and this month it's 795. On One Score, it's predicting that it will continue to increase. I've been noticing this consistently for the last 3 months. So, at a certain point, a person with a long credit history does reach a saturation point where such inquiries have no effect on their CIBIL score.

Strong fundamentals, work with a listed company. Good CIBIL, long banking relationships, over a decade old credit history and impeccable repayment record. There was a homeloan which I prepaid. Currently running an education loan and car loan. Tier 1 alumni, so got all the alumni LTF cards. and lastly >30 lakhs ITR.
Snips from my CIBIL summary (Aug 2023) Most recent 6 CCs haven't updated yet. Loan include credit lines, paylaters and my education and car loan.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230814_010145_GPay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814_010145_GPay.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20230814_010152_GPay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814_010152_GPay.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20230814_010157_GPay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814_010157_GPay.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230814_011407_GPay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814_011407_GPay.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
CIBIL is still a mystery to some extent. Even in my case, with new inquiries, my score is only going up. Last month it was 794, and this month it's 795. On One Score, it's predicting that it will continue to increase. I've been noticing this consistently for the last 3 months. So, at a certain point, a person with a long credit history does reach a saturation point where such inquiries have no effect on their CIBIL score.
Exactly

Btw I am going to Eastern Europe - Georgia later next week. Guess what, all my hotels (4 N in 5 star Marriot and Pullman) has been paid by my Axis and Amex points. Free .. Free .. Free. Used 12000 Accor points and 16000 Marriott Bonvoy points. Going to Dubai later this year (New years eve) 4N again all booked by Accor points (28000) avg 7k points per night that too intl hotels not bad.

Last edited:
Kitchen me to bahut kuch pada hai.. but khane ki recipe me jo kuch dal rahe hai wohi swaad laate hai.. baki sab kuch pade rehne se kya krna... humko high cibil score se matlab hai ..
One fine day, may be sometime next year, I will explain how to keep CIBIL high..solving many of the mysteries .. a solid plan to keep the score as high as possible...

Btw I am going to Eastern Europe - Georgia later next week. Guess what, all my hotels (4 N in 5 star Marriot and Pullman) has been paid by my Axis and Amex points. Free .. Free .. Free. Used 12000 Accor points and 16000 Marriott Bonvoy points. Going to Dubai later this year (New years eve) 4N again all booked by Accor points (28000)
Have fun...

Back