• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

That could be a good strategy take PLs on each of my cards, Max them out (> 1 cr cumulative limit, excluding my charge cards, I am assuming can mint them even more) and fleeeeee to a tropical island. (Ofcourse m kidding, no such plan is in place in reality)
to put it in the slighlty correct way:

Ofcourse m kidding, no such plan is in place in reality as of now ;) ;)

for ICICI - NOOOOO
for HDFC -YESSSS
bro, I have az pay, hpcl coral visa...should I go with this card as it is LTF and Rupay?
I dont have rupay cc currently...I wanted to get hdfc infinity rupay, but currently my limit is less than 1.5 lakhs on hdfc..just wanted to make sure that i am ready for BBDs with rupay as sometimes both icici and rupay offers apply :p

bro, I have az pay, hpcl coral visa...should I go with this card as it is LTF and Rupay?
I dont have rupay cc currently...I wanted to get hdfc infinity rupay, but currently my limit is less than 1.5 lakhs on hdfc..just wanted to make sure that i am ready for BBDs with rupay as sometimes icici and rupay offers apply :p
💯 💯 💯 💯 💯

Dont even dare are to think otherwise... Just take it... eyes closed, press the button and join the club...

Back