• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Varies person to person. But my max limit is 8 lakhs on a couple of cards. Apart from that have a charge card which practically doesn't have any preset limit but a dynamic spending power.
Fun part HDFC has given my sis a limit of 10 lakhs with far fewer cards, lower credit score and earning half of my salary. She holds a FYF Regalia Gold, Paytm, Tata neu infinity LTF. I hold a DCB LTF, Tata Neu Infinity LTF and HDFC Swiggy with a shared limit of 7.2 lakhs. (Such a gross injustice) PS: We both have our salary accounts in HDFC, she holds a classic while I have a preferred account. Yet I could never solve for this puzzle why her HDFC cc limit is higher than mine, I am a much heavier user too.

My patience is waning, I will go to x dot com again. This time for LTF Coral Rupay. Saddha haq .. aithe rakh.
My Tata Neu Infinity and Swiggy both came without a CIBIL hit, so he is right.
so here is the catch... the cards you mentioned both are sharing one common characteristic... guess anyone... prize for the winner..

Okay I will tell you. both are Co branded cards...
ANy core cards got from the beautiful HDFC portal please??

Last edited:
Varies person to person. But my max limit is 8 lakhs on a couple of cards. Apart from that have a charge card which practically doesn't have any preset limit but a dynamic spending power.
Does bank know how many other bank cards do someone have and the limit on those cards.. I thnk only at the time of application they know it frm cibil but after thatt they only check repayment behaviour.

Enquiries get removed after 3 years automatically from cibil.
for the display purposes ..... nothing actually gets removed from CIBIL, they will be archived... but the things that go into the recipe for the score calculation, only 3 years enquiries go into the recipe...

for the display purposes ..... nothing actually gets removed from CIBIL, they will be archived... but the things that go into the recipe for the score calculation, only 3 years enquiries go into the recipe...
Score calculation yes for new credit card they look for last 3 months enquiries they should be minimal 1-3 max. Which in my case is in double digits.

I have a transunion subscription fun fact a hard enquiry or new card addition has no impact on my score anymore it has saturated. No reward or hit. But yes the total recent enquiries counter rises with one with each application that is an issue. (But enquiries have no fresh impact on my score anymore.)

I have a transunion subscription fun fact a hard enquiry or new card addition has no impact on my score anymore it has saturated. No reward or hit. But yes the total recent enquiries counter rises with one with each application that is an issue. (But enquiries have no fresh impact on my score anymore.)
Also the paid subscription has a simulator, it shows no impact with a new enquiry or a new CC, PL, Car loan addition. Only way it gives me new points is with a secured home loan.

Back