• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Can someone please confirm if this card will share the same credit account in CIBIL as the other core cards like Platinum/Coral/Rubyx/Sapphiro ?
Reason for asking is that I had read somewhere that for some reason ICICI is treating the RuPay variant differently and hence creating a new credit account in CIBIL unlike how they generally do for their other cards on Visa/MC/Amex variant, where it's all shared for their core line-up.

P.S: Can't read 90 pages on this thread XD

ek SBI Branch ke bahar notice laga tha I don't remember it properly but it was State Bank of India and SBI Card dono alag organization and legally dono me koi connection nahi hai.

I think SBI Cards ka complaint karne aa rahe honge customers to ye notice lagana pada bahar me.
Yes,they are different organisations, but SBI bank is promoter I.e. majority shareholder in SBIcards.q

Last edited:
Can someone please confirm if this card will share the same credit account in CIBIL as the other core cards like Platinum/Coral/Rubyx/Sapphiro ?
Reason for asking is that I had read somewhere that for some reason ICICI is treating the RuPay variant differently and hence creating a new credit account in CIBIL unlike how they generally do for their other cards on Visa/MC/Amex variant, where it's all shared for their core line-up.

Yes, My Platinum card's bill has been generated and it contains all transactions of Rupay coral card. Therefore this card will share the same credit account like other core ICICI credit cards.

Yes,same credit account

Good News friends those who got RuPay Coral and ICICI Card offers not applying now you can request additional Mastercard/Visa/Amex via social media support 😀 👍 (for LTF it's upto depends on your negotiation skills 😉)
Baba baki sab LTF hai already Rupay hi nhi mil raha. I already have Sapphiro, HPCL Coral, Platinum MC; APay, MMT Signature Visa, and Sapphiro Amex all LTF cards. Rupay dilao ab koi 🤪

Baba baki sab LTF hai already Rupay hi nhi mil raha. I already have Sapphiro, HPCL Coral, Platinum MC; APay, MMT Signature Visa, and Sapphiro Amex all LTF cards. Rupay dilao ab koi 🤪
Update got a call from icici twitter support they acknowledged the card is on offer and I will have to wait for offer else they can offer it to me rn but then it will be charged. 🤣🤣🤣 so in nutshell no Rupay for me. Clean bowled.

Update got a call from icici twitter support they acknowledged the card is on offer and I will have to wait for offer else they can offer it to me rn but then it will be charged. 🤣🤣🤣 so in nutshell no Rupay for me. Clean bowled.
Dil ke arman ansoo ban kar beh gaye

Somehow, I still feel you will get the LTF Rupay offer.... Don't ask me why?? because I too don't know...
My gut says that..
All the best for your next run...
Even the match referee didn't help.... Still yorkers keep coming.. It seems six yorkers in a over is legal... you got to keep defending them until you get a loose ball.. Definitely the bowler loose the concentration.. then you can steal the single...
Have fun in the trip... Be a good boy...

Somehow, I still feel you will get the LTF Rupay offer.... Don't ask me why?? because I too don't know...
My gut says that..
All the best for your next run...
Even the match referee didn't help.... Still yorkers keep coming.. It seems six yorkers in a over is legal... you got to keep defending them until you get a loose ball.. Definitely the bowler loose the concentration.. then you can steal the single...
Have fun in the trip... Be a good boy...
Agree with rest but I am a mean mean boy 👿 gonna rip icici apart

Guys I hold an Exclusive banking relationship with indus and I am interested in their one time pay and get pioneer heritage metal card LTF offer. Can non pioneer banking customers also get that card?

Back