• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Dual to Visa

I've tried twice to convert from dual card LTF to visa, but they rejected both times.
Visa is much better than dual cards imo since you get bookmyshow instant discount (I still haven't got the amex cashback for the ticket I booked 2 months ago, cant be bothered to talk to customer support for it), lot of lounges don't accept amex cards and even those on the lounge list sometimes have issues with the amex card.

I've tried twice to convert from dual card LTF to visa, but they rejected both times.
Visa is much better than dual cards imo since you get bookmyshow instant discount (I still haven't got the amex cashback for the ticket I booked 2 months ago, cant be bothered to talk to customer support for it), lot of lounges don't accept amex cards and even those on the lounge list sometimes have issues with the amex card.
Where did you contact them for dual to visa?

May I know the benefit/offers of Amex sapphiro card ?

If any one held Amex card then is there extra benefits in Amex sapphiro card ?

I have seen Swiggy/Zomato offers for Amex partner cards and not on the regular Amex cards

No extra benefits availble afaik

Thread 'Welcome benefits ON ICICI AMEX NETWORK CARDS and monthly offers (Coral,Rubyx, Sapphiro & Emeralde)' https://www.technofino.in/community...y-offers-coral-rubyx-sapphiro-emeralde.28635/

I am also converting dual card to Visa one. ICICI send me email regarding this and received a call from ICICI Bank yesterday. My conversion of Dual card to single card has been approved and new Visa card will be sent in 7 working days.
After how much time of getting the card issued have you applied variant change and how (email/phone)? My got just got approved today and realised that I should have opted for Visa itself due to BMS issues and complexity in lounge access as well.

FYI, Amex variant is giving instant discount now for BMS BOGO offer. Please check if your bin is eligible before opting for network change. It's just a hassle to fight with customer care for this plus Amex network and extra card did e-com sales might be handy to have.

Back