• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Upgrade Options

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have an ICICI Wealth Management Account for years though I haven't been using ICICI as my primary bank account. On logging in to Net Banking it gives me an option to upgrade to Magnum ONE, Titanium ONE or Gold ONE.

Isn't Wealth Management account supposed to be superior to the ONE accounts (which I believe have been suspended for new registrations but still show as an option to upgrade to)?

I don't even seem to have a proper RM, so not sure what Wealth Management is worth for except for that it is a Zero MAB account.

I have an ICICI Wealth Management Account for years though I haven't been using ICICI as my primary bank account. On logging in to Net Banking it gives me an option to upgrade to Magnum ONE, Titanium ONE or Gold ONE.

Isn't Wealth Management account supposed to be superior to the ONE accounts (which I believe have been suspended for new registrations but still show as an option to upgrade to)?

I don't even seem to have a proper RM, so not sure what Wealth Management is worth for except for that it is a Zero MAB account.
I have the same query, did you find out the answer for the same.

Back