• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ideal time between two credit card applications

Hi,
I currently hold
hdfc infinia ltf,
icic saphhiro ltf,
yes first exclusive ltf,
citi rewards ltf,
idfc wealth ltf.

My last credit card application was Nov 22. What should be ideal wait time for another credit card application? I am planning to apply either amex mrcc or platinum travel.

Hi,
I currently hold
hdfc infinia ltf,
icic saphhiro ltf,
yes first exclusive ltf,
citi rewards ltf,
idfc wealth ltf.

My last credit card application was Nov 22. What should be ideal wait time for another credit card application? I am planning to apply either amex mrcc or platinum travel.
for amex only they need less than 2 inquiry in 3 month or so. but if you're pre approved and i think you should be cause you too have infinia PVC i assume so i think you can apply for amex and you can use a referral for FYF for amex card it ending on 31st march 2023, just use someone referral for that.

for amex only they need less than 2 inquiry in 3 month or so. but if you're pre approved and i think you should be cause you too have infinia PVC i assume so i think you can apply for amex and you can use a referral for FYF for amex card it ending on 31st march 2023, just use someone referral for that.
Thanks for the reply. How to know the presence of pre-approval ?
keeping aside amex requirements, does it have impact on credit score, if I apply within 5months?

Thanks for the reply. How to know the presence of pre-approval ?
keeping aside amex requirements, does it have impact on credit score, if I apply within 5months?
i don't remember now but once you add initial information before entering your address and all it will say on screen you're pre-approved that how i knew for myself. i applied in nov 2022 and i guess i too have applied for card before, in term of inquiry you got nothing to worry, just enter detail as per aadhaar address and you should be good to go.

i don't remember now but once you add initial information before entering your address and all it will say on screen you're pre-approved that how i knew for myself. i applied in nov 2022 and i guess i too have applied for card before, in term of inquiry you got nothing to worry, just enter detail as per aadhaar address and you should be good to go.
The first page has name, dob, pan, pincode and immediately it has current address fields. should i fill and go to the next screen? there are 3 screens:: about you, additional information, card options & submit. Are you saying after the first screen, we will know the presence of pq/pa offer?

after the first page, it said conditionaly pre approved limit of 4.x to 4.x credit limit. Post 3rd page, I got the following message:
After careful consideration, we are sorry to let you know that we will not be able to approve your application.

LOL

After the amex setback, I was thinking of going with axis magnus via offline channels. amex hit cibil on march 24th. I have school fee payment(1Lakh+) planned for april.

what is the time should I wait before I can apply for another card?

Back