• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC account upgrade pending

i have a signature account with 25k mab in idfc and recently visited branch the guy over there triggered a message for privilege banking, i accepted the tnc. Its been more than 15 days now(holidays included)
no notification nothing from bank.

i have a signature account with 25k mab in idfc and recently visited branch the guy over there triggered a message for privilege banking, i accepted the tnc. Its been more than 15 days now(holidays included)
Call customer care... did you receive any acknowledgement through SMS or mail for the same as proof?

What is the average bal you are maintaining every month?

Recently I visited one of my nearest branches, I didn't like the behaviour. I heard the same issue from other friends too for other branches. So, please be cautious before opening any account in idfc. Moreover, I experienced 2 EMI Conversion issues that day. People marked one transaction in Flipkart/Amazon for EMI but Bill was generated fully. Till now, I have not had this type of issue from Axis-HDFC-ICICI etc. So, I don't feel good about the technology they are using & the service they are providing.

Dear Customer, Thank you for your time on call. To complete the onboarding process for Privilege Program with IDFC FIRST Bank, please proceed here idfcfir.st/6vz5nbg For any query, please contact your Relationship Manager. (I got this message)
I maintain around 1.7 to 2.7 lacs as MAB

It takes 7-10 days. You won't receive any mail regarding upgradation. But you will receive promotional mails on which Select will be written.

I visited the bank today and the person said wait for 15-20 days.
Same.
I haven't tried it yet. Will do after a week. How much did u maintain for select and for how many days?
I did not maintain any specific amount for select banking but when I enquired about the select program then my amb for 1 month was 1.7ish and 2nd month was 2.7ish.Then i visited branch and asked the employee to upgrade my account to select and he triggered a message manually

I visited the bank today and the person said wait for 15-20 days.

I did not maintain any specific amount for select banking but when I enquired about the select program then my amb for 1 month was 1.7ish and 2nd month was 2.7ish.Then i visited branch and asked the employee to upgrade my account to select and he triggered a message manually
I recently upgraded and it took around 10 days.
For this i even mailed the banker@ and head.customer@ they replied wait till you get an offer from bank not possible manually it seems
Their customer care team and their RM are useless.
I'm trying to get Wealth or Select CC. If I don't get by December 2022 then I will close my idfc cc and withdraw all my money from idfc savings account.
Btw, now they don't provide welcome kit for IDFC select banking programme earlier they used to provide. Just simple Packing with debit card and cheque book.

I recently upgraded and it took around 10 days.

Their customer care team and their RM are useless.
I'm trying to get Wealth or Select CC. If I don't get by December 2022 then I will close my idfc cc and withdraw all my money from idfc savings account.
I thought of closing the cc but it's lifetime free and you get 4 railway lounges free so i dropped the ideao of closing it

For that reason I will close my CC after December. Next month visiting Delhi and Agra so will need this card for Lounge.
Idfc cc are not accepted in Kolkata's Sealdah railway lounge (I'm from Kolkata).
Thanks for lmk about IDFC not working in Sealdah, any other cards that work there?

Back