• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Bank Wealth Programme

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hi there is anyone using IDFC select, wealth or private account.
1) What account variant are you using
2)What was the initial cheque required to open this account
3)What is the AMB and non maintenance charges or do u just need to fund the initial amount and the account becomes zero balance?
4)Did you got select, wealth, private credit card without income docs?
5)Did you have a existing relation with bank and got upgrade to wealth programme
Anyone having nay contact of IDFC Bank kolkata people then please share it and if anyone is using this account share the whole procedure to get this account specifically select account.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
so you have IDFC 10k/25k balance and directly want to upgrade to wealth with 5/10 lakhs Monthly balance?

I have future first ..i gave 3 lakh ip

But my branch ( new) didn't even knew about program
& Other branch say open new account then will do 💀
No need. Branch is lieing. I had 1.5 years old 10k account was maintaining hardly 2-3k

I just went to branch and told RM that i want upgrade to wealth account. I added 10 lakhs immediately in front of him amd he sent me consent link for wealth upgrade. It took around 15-20 days to show wealth in application but after 10 days i was getting emails from idfc wealth.

Whereas different branch in Dwarka Delhi asked me for 25 lakhs for wealth upgrade 🤣🤣 i somehow controlled my laugh and exited branch at priority basis.

It totally depends on nature of RM BM of branch.

Also they never try to sell any stupid products.

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got 8 k reward first month ..
Enjoying till they block 🌝

Wealth had per 100
Base account have per 150
Reward rate .
Makes difference of 30-40 k more spend for same reward
Ha mai toh fight kar raha hu idfc kai saath via rbi ombudsman. Rewards toh bahut mila, but block kha reason abhi tak sahi sai nahi diya.

Agla appeal rbi koh with compensation daalnai wala hu. Current wale complain mai compensation nahi maanga tha

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Kya karogai wealth account kha, upgrade hote hi rewards block kar denge.
Tumhe rewards bhi dete hai???
Merko toh welcome 2000rs ka voucher mila tha. Uske baad no rewards.

Did utility bill payment, insurance, cc bill via several portals few other merchants but got 0 rewards . Complained to nodal officer they said all these spends not eligible. Didn't bother to escalate to RBI.
Also they didn't gave 2k voucher for wealth debit card on current account.
Nodal desk said wealth debit card im current account is not eligible for any rewards
Neither welcome 2k voucher nor spend based.

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Did utility bill payment, insurance, cc bill via several portals few other merchants but got 0 rewards . Complained to nodal officer they said all these spends not eligible. Didn't bother to escalate to RBI.
Nodal desk said wealth debit card im current account is not eligible for any rewards
Etna rewards mila tha khi bol bhi nahi sakta, sab shock ho jaoge. Tabhi toh rewards block kar Diya

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Etna rewards mila tha khi bol bhi nahi sakta, sab shock ho jaoge. Tabhi toh rewards block kar Diya
How much did u got ? Per month

Rn use park +
30 k per day for cc bill pay

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
and nrv should be maintained at 3 crores it seems
No need to maintain NRV. You can even maintain 10k after onboarding into private. But it depends on your BM.

Eg: i have wealth account in idfc but I don't even maintain 2k balance.

Whereas my family members also have wealth but they're getting emails and sms to maintain 25k according to there account varient or NMC will be charged and possible downgrad but it's been 10 months nothing happened except those sms and emails.

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
No need to maintain NRV. You can even maintain 10k after onboarding into private. But it depends on your BM.

Whereas my family members also have wealth but they're getting emails and sms to maintain 25k according to there account varient or NMC will be charged and possible downgrad but it's been 10 months nothing happened except those sms and emails.
Which account variant do you have??
As you are not charged for maintaining below 10k??

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Which account variant do you have??
As you are not charged for maintaining below 10k??
I have 10k account since starting. Wasn't maintaining 10k even when i was not wealth never got charged.
Also have a 2 lakhs wealth current account was charged 1780rs for NMC but waived off later and current account also switched to 0 balance premium varient.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge

wealth and private are way different
even i have wealth