• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Bank Wealth Programme

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hi there is anyone using IDFC select, wealth or private account.
1) What account variant are you using
2)What was the initial cheque required to open this account
3)What is the AMB and non maintenance charges or do u just need to fund the initial amount and the account becomes zero balance?
4)Did you got select, wealth, private credit card without income docs?
5)Did you have a existing relation with bank and got upgrade to wealth programme
Anyone having nay contact of IDFC Bank kolkata people then please share it and if anyone is using this account share the whole procedure to get this account specifically select account.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I dont use UPI so thats fine.

I thinking to move from burgundy, and private seems the most suitable option
Let me tell you .
Idfc has material problem
Upi issue lead to freeze
If u try to earn reward using dc for cc bill .they freeze your first reward .
They employee aren't trained for giving premium service

Intrest rate has gone down

Its a good 25 k account with wealth branding but not worth more than that

You should consider induslnd pionner .. & talk with BM for door step service ( & its practical use ) .

Induslnd sucks too but not in terms of unskilled employees or account freeze or dc freeze for minting from their system .

Untill & unless u get good repo from branch manager . Which will send employee everytime u need something .its not worth

& To test the water go to branch talk with bm & ask about normal wealth account .. u will know how untrained they are .
Or to the contrary u get good experience

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Let me tell you .
Upi issue lead to freeze

You should consider induslnd pionner .. & talk with BM for door step service ( & its practical use ) .

Induslnd sucks too but not in terms of unskilled employees or account freeze or dc freeze for minting from their system .

Untill & unless u get good repo from branch manager . Which will send employee everytime u need something .its not worth

& To test the water go to branch talk with bm & ask about normal wealth account .. u will know how untrained they are .
Indus pioneer is shit 💩. I have both indus pionner and indus grande account. I would not suggest any of them. They're branch employees are stupid arrogant egoistic. Customer care is dumb and even pioneer email support takes 15-30 days for basic request. And about reward points, indus simply does not credit or credit wrong reward points . If you complaint than it takes 20-30 days to resolve and mostly they still don't credit or credit less than half points than you have to complain again and again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329-154206~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329-154206~2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 13

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Let me tell you .
Upi issue lead to freeze

Same is with indus pionner branch. I visited indus pionner delhi punjabi bagh and defence colony branch. Employees are dumb they don't know anything.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Indus pioneer is shit 💩. I have both indus pionner and indus grande account. I would not suggest any of them. They're branch employees are stupid arrogant egoistic. Customer care is dumb and even pioneer email support takes 15-30 days for basic request
No idea of customer care
Never called
At branch ppl are dumb everywhere ..
Its just that are they willing to help
I just have select with them so expectations.

For arrogance - hdfc employee showed me .. I complained & hung them dry for 6 month..
Now i just talk their BM
But last year he got transferred but Rm is good but i don't have any branch service requirement as such

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Obusly at pioneer lvl , only dealing with BM makes sense ..
Lady branch head at punjabi bagh delhi pionner is full of ego. Even my local branch BM is good. They except too much from customer without providing any service. She even tried to downgrade me from pioneer for no reason at all. Whereas i have never talked to her. Just gave application for current account opening once which was rejected by her after a week. They couriered docs back to my address. But she failed to downgrade and i have stopped maintaining anything with indusind

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I opened two accounts in hdfc .when i went to close the account ..
One executive tore my application closure..

I called police & punched him outside the bank 🌝.

Somehow bank employee need to behave like employee rather like owner
Wasseypur ya Mirzapur branch me gaye the kya account kholne bhai?

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
I opened two accounts in hdfc .when i went to close the account ..
One executive tore my application closure..

I called police & punched him outside the bank 🌝.

Somehow bank employee need to behave like employee rather like owner
Similar experience with kotak bank🤣🤣🤣 employee are goons. Ladai krne lagte hai. Especially ladies of kotak. M toh Branch se waapis aa jaata hu agr koi male employee na mile

Dragon_slayer

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Let me tell you .
Upi issue lead to freeze

I went to ICICI to ask about Wealth account, you wont believe how untrained they were. They had no idea at all.

So far I had great experience with Burgundy, anytime I need to sign anything or even exchange cash denominations they help, and deliver directly at my home.

I will check IndusIND as you said