• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Bank Wealth Programme

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hi there is anyone using IDFC select, wealth or private account.
1) What account variant are you using
2)What was the initial cheque required to open this account
3)What is the AMB and non maintenance charges or do u just need to fund the initial amount and the account becomes zero balance?
4)Did you got select, wealth, private credit card without income docs?
5)Did you have a existing relation with bank and got upgrade to wealth programme
Anyone having nay contact of IDFC Bank kolkata people then please share it and if anyone is using this account share the whole procedure to get this account specifically select account.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can add 10 lakhs and ask rm for upgrade immediately.
I did same

I asked rm for upgrade he said ok add 10 lakhs and let me know.

I did a RTGS of 10 lakhs in front of him and he sent me consent link after 10 minutes while sitting in branch.
Bro, was this done online or via branch? My RM is not helpful.

If it can be done immediately, I am willing to deposit 10L.

Please ask your RM if he can upgrade mine as well. I can request to have him as my RM if necessary. If he is okay with it, could you share his contact information with me via DM?

My branch is located in Hyderabad.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Please ask your RM if he can upgrade mine as well. I can request to have him as my RM if necessary. If he is okay with it, could you share his contact information with me via DM?

Go to other branch .on monday .ask for wealth say i will deposit 10 l if u initiate wealth otherwise tata bye bye 💀
Try it

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier

Online only if you get invite. Other branch upgrade manually. I did offline via branch. Rm did everything in front of me

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It'll be 0 balance. Add 10 lakhs and ask wealth rm to upgrade to wealth. It'll take 2 weeks to complete onboarding and receive wealth kit
Firstly thank you for the confirmation its 0 AMB.. do they downgrade the account if the balance is not maintained?

bro u mentioned 2 weeks for onboarding and to receive welcome kit... (did u hold 10 L for those two weeks?)

Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Indus pioneer is shit 💩. I have both indus pionner and indus grande account. I would not suggest any of them. They're branch employees are stupid arrogant egoistic. Customer care is dumb and even pioneer email support takes 15-30 days for basic request. And about reward points, indus simply does not credit or credit wrong reward points . If you complaint than it takes 20-30 days to resolve and mostly they still don't credit or credit less than half points than you have to complain again and again.
Which app is this??
Also how do you hold multiple accounts as indusind only allows 1 account??

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Firstly thank you for the confirmation its 0 AMB.. do they downgrade the account if the balance is not maintained?

bro u mentioned 2 weeks for onboarding and to receive welcome kit... (did u hold 10 L for those two weeks?)
Yes need to hold 10 lakhs until you don't get confirmation from RM that onboarding is done.
In 2 weeks you'll be onboarded only. Welcome kit will come after. It's nothing special just a cheque book and debit card in small envelope like normal kits

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes need to hold 10 lakhs until you don't get confirmation from RM that onboarding is done.
In 2 weeks you'll be onboarded only. Welcome kit will come after. It's nothing special just a cheque book and debit card in small envelope like normal kits
approx after how many days did u get confirmation from RM

( to get an idea bro .. thankyou for your responses)