• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Debit Card 1% Cashback Offer

zealot

TF Premier
So I can open account online now and use the card instantly to get cashback? Hv a cc bill to pay 30k was thinking to utilise this but am unsure whether I'll be able to use as offer ending 10nov +I am late to party
In my case account opening took 4days. Due to some issues with VKYC, executive came to my address and completed my KYC.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
In my case account opening took 4days. Due to some issues with VKYC, executive came to my address and completed my KYC.
That's okay, what I meant was after kyc, when login into idfc first app can we see full debit card details so that we can start transacting before physical card arrives?

zealot

TF Premier
That's okay, what I meant was after kyc, when login into idfc first app can we see full debit card details so that we can start transacting before physical card arrives?
Yes, it will take upto 24hours maximum, But it generated instantly, even before i did KYC

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone got cashback for Kotak 811 loads done after the 27th? I did 3 loads each in 2 accounts and none of them have got cashback

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
not even me .
Thank you for your reply. I read elsewhere (not sure if mentioning that forum is against the rules), that if the merchant name is Kotak, no one is getting cashback any longer. You'll only get cashback if the merchant name is PayU

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thank you for your reply. I read elsewhere (not sure if mentioning that forum is against the rules), that if the merchant name is Kotak, no one is getting cashback any longer. You'll only get cashback if the merchant name is PayU
Mine was PayU payments and still didn't get it.. Over 6 days now

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I'm not sure what's the algorithm they're using or what.

I made 4 credit card payments on PayTM and got cashback for 2 of them.
Did 2 payments via Cred and got cashback for 1.
Kotak load with merchant "Payu Payments Pvt Ltd" for no cashback.

They're just bonkers right now with it. Even if I exclude Kotak load, I made legit transactions worth Rs. 127969. Cashback should be Rs. 1279 and yet I got Rs. 986. All broken into pieces not adding upto 1% of transactions overall or combined on any given day.

Not sure if I will even escalate.. Just saying..

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No cash back on PayTM Wallet load, lending sites payment like 12% Club etc credited.

Altamash06

TF Buzz
I'm not sure what's the algorithm they're using or what.

I made 4 credit card payments on PayTM and got cashback for 2 of them.
Did 2 payments via Cred and got cashback for 1.
Kotak load with merchant "Payu Payments Pvt Ltd" for no cashback.

They're just bonkers right now with it. Even if I exclude Kotak load, I made legit transactions worth Rs. 127969. Cashback should be Rs. 1279 and yet I got Rs. 986. All broken into pieces not adding upto 1% of transactions overall or combined on any given day.

Not sure if I will even escalate.. Just saying..
call on cc after raising complaint i get my 2500 cashback in 2 days