• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Debit Card 1% Cashback Offer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
IDFC First Bank is back with it's debit card cashback offer!
Get flat 1% cashback on your IDFC FIRST Bank Debit Card transactions.
No minimum spends criteria.
maximum cashback - Rs. 2500/-
that means, if you spend Rs. 2,50,000/- you'll get maximum cashback (Rs. 2500/-)
Excluded Categories- ATM withdrawals, Wallet uploads, DC EMI transactions & Fund transfers.
Offer period- 10th October to 10th November 2022

Full terms and conditions-

Screenshot_20221010-194926_Samsung Internet.jpg

hariselio

TF Premier
its working for paytm credit card bill payment. I was not aware this offer, out of 27K bill, i made 10200 only using idfc debit card(for getting 10K power savings account offer of 500 gift voucher). Remaining amount i made using cred :(, today i got a message saying 102rs credited to my account. After this only i came to know about this offer.

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I added 2.5 lacs over a period of 4 days in Paytm !! All transactions awarded me ₹2500 full max cashback!! Wallet loads have also been considered!!
I thought there is a limit of Rs 1 Lakh in paytm wallet ? i.e you can only transfer out Rs 1Lakh from your paytm wallet to other banks. What did you do ? keep all the money in the wallet or transfer it out to another bank account ?

DevD

TF Premier
Looks like not a targeted offer.
Approximately how much do I need to spend on my credit or debit card to be the top spender of this diwali festival ? This festive season highest spender will win attractive prizes from different credit card issuers.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I thought there is a limit of Rs 1 Lakh in paytm wallet ? i.e you can only transfer out Rs 1Lakh from your paytm wallet to other banks. What did you do ? keep all the money in the wallet or transfer it out to another bank account ?
Transferred 1 Lac through my own paytm Account, 1 Lac through my friend's paytm account and paid cc bills of 50k!!

Altamash06

TF Buzz
i paid my dcb card bill through cred via idfc business debit card but i haven't received any cashback yet! ps its a current account debit card!