• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Debit Card 1% Cashback Offer

Till now, i paid my 4 credit card bills amounting to 1.29 lakhs on paytm through IDFC debit card, every time i got the cashback on the next day.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any idea if this offer will available again after 10th?. Thinking of opening an account.
I doubt it. From what I understood this offer comes once a year. Apparently, it was available at around the same time last year

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know if NPS Tier II payments via debit card will get the 1% cashback? I just paid for a smallish amount but the points will probably come the day after, if at all. If anyone has received or not received at all, please post so that I can decide whether to pay a much larger amount tomorrow (last day of offer). Merchant name is: XBCMFNPS. Thank you.

anonymuos

TF Ace
About this offer ending on 10th November, is it 9th Nov, 11:59 PM so at 0:00 technically it's 10th Nov or is it till 10th Nov 11:59 PM?

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know if NPS Tier II payments via debit card will get the 1% cashback? I just paid for a smallish amount but the points will probably come the day after, if at all. If anyone has received or not received at all, please post so that I can decide whether to pay a much larger amount tomorrow (last day of offer). Merchant name is: XBCMFNPS. Thank you.

Sorry for bumping this post but today is the last day. Does anyone know? Thanks

Guddu pandit

TF Buzz
On 11th Oct I Pay 9,800 CC Bill Via Paytm got cashback on next day. Same With 80k CC Bill, 49k Kotak 811 Add Funds & 3k Amazon Shopping in Recived Cashback on Next Day.

But After 21th Oct Not Recived Any Cashback on Same Types of Transcation Don't Know Why??

IDFC Cashback 1.png IDFC Cashback 2.png
How did you managed to add 49k in 811 account. After adding 10k 3times in my 811 it shows this option is currently unavailable please try other methods.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How did you managed to add 49k in 811 account. After adding 10k 3times in my 811 it shows this option is currently unavailable please try other methods.
Earlier the limit was 50K per transaction. I added 3x 50K in mine and my wife did the same in her account. Neither of us got any cashback for any of the 6 transactions. It was done at the end of October. I've asked Customer Care; let us see if they credit. I don't think they will

Yes I have loaded for three times in a account and also receives for them all. But unable to add more than 30k.
Thank you for your reply