• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Which one are you applying bro …having second doubt now

Was thinking of Maurya first coz of limo n pick up services.. @BVC
suggest which one to go for
I already applied for Mayura card and it’s approved. Even I was skeptical yesterday while looking at that MC World privileges and same I have mentioned in my 1st post too. I loved the visual appeal and colour of Mayura card and 0 forex helps me.

If you don’t require 0% forex benefit and guest lounge access benefit you can go for ASHVA, you get some Visa Infinite benefits too. To me Network really doesn’t matter because I have 4 Visa Infinite and 1 MC world Elite

Which one are you applying bro …having second doubt now

Was thinking of Maurya first coz of limo n pick up services.. @BVC
suggest which one to go for
I suggest you to HOLD.
I am having Wealth CC and I don't see any significant value addition that justifies even the adjusted price of 580.
I was very curious on this Mayura card but was utterly disappointed. Zero forex maybe a plus point for someone, but we have better cards for that in the market.

It's not worth it bro. Just fancy stuff.
Can be considered only if this was revalued.

Not really. Sometimes having some cards will have fun and wow factor. I usually prefer spending with metal cards offline.

My metal cards: Axis Magnus, One Card, HDFC Infinia, Citi Prestige, Amex Plat Charge, now IDFC Mayura will join the list.
Wow! Great collection brother! And nice taste!

So far I am staying away from metal😆

Reactions: BVC
Not really. Sometimes having some cards will have fun and wow factor. I usually prefer spending with metal cards offline.

My metal cards: Axis Magnus, One Card, HDFC Infinia, Citi Prestige, Amex Plat Charge, now IDFC Mayura will join the list.
Which Card has MC elite? Citi prestige?
I hope they upgrade mayura to MC elite.
One disadvantage of carrying too many metal cards in wallet.. Your bag can go for additional screening at airport security. Happens with me all the time if I keep wallet in bag and not in tray.

MasterCard with 0% Forex is actually great combination as MC currency conversion charges are better than Visa currency conversion charges.

Yup!!
exactly went through this. They keep denying for Private (atleast in Tier2 city) even if you have 70lks+ NRV. Finally settled for wealth in initial years.
I find IDFC Private being the rarest :rolleyes:

I can't any anything right now if private cc ltf will be issued or not to me cause my rm said for private upgrade (account upgrade is pendimg from wealth to private) only on Thursday they upgrade private @Lobogris is that true.

I have transferred my investments to HDFC and Axis now as IDFC is unable to do so. My timeline for trying for IDFC Private was around Dec 2023. Right now holding Wealth banking with them.
I have a question for you guys. How do you manage big amount in your banks without any worry as banks insure only 5L of amount?
In recent times reputed bank like Yes Bank and some co-operative banks were defaulted rendering many depositors losing their hard earned money.

Are the foreign cash withdrawal charges also 0? It is not mentioned in the mitc, but I remember someone mentioning it here on TF..

MasterCard with 0% Forex is actually great combination as MC currency conversion charges are better than Visa currency conversion charges.

I have a question for you guys. How do you manage big amount in your banks without any worry as banks insure only 5L of amount?
In recent times reputed bank like Yes Bank and some co-operative banks were defaulted rendering many depositors losing their hard earned money.
Yes bank was bailed out by SBI, so no one lost money.
Co-op banks are not investment worthy anyway.
RBI will not bail them out when they default.

Don't have any savings account in co operating bank. I keep in private bank like hdfc n idfc.. and amount is equally Distributed in saving/fd/RD/PPF/stock(recently started)/mutual funds(recently started)to minimize risk

Last edited:
Back