• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Mayura is out for delivery, dispatched from Peenya
Ashva will be delivered tomorrow, dispatched from Vashi

Already done trx for Ashva 501 x 4 and 1001 x 4 for Mayura

Metal CC Fomo 😣
So did u pay fees already before delivery?
Will they send metal card before paying joining fees .
500 ×4 transaction for aswa doneb with aswa virtual cc or ashwa linked upi card (upi transaction) ? Some condition on spend was there .
Mine also got approved and showing in app.
But still not asking to pay joining fees yet in card .

500 ×4 transaction for aswa doneb with aswa virtual cc or ashwa linked upi card (upi transaction) ? Some condition on spend was there .
No need to pay fees before delivery. Yes they will send without paying joining fees.

UPI txns will not be considered for spends, you have to spend with card only.

1724391077077.webp

Mayura is out for delivery, dispatched from Peenya
Ashva will be delivered tomorrow, dispatched from Vashi

Already done trx for Ashva 501 x 4 and 1001 x 4 for Mayura

Metal CC Fomo 😣
i did 1000*4 will that work , and also wantd to ask what did u buy , and whn will we get the cashback ?

Haven’t paid any fees yet. will wait for bill generation. Doesn’t matter if you pay fees before or after, if your card is approved you will definitely get 🤣

Ashva Virtual CC
did utility spends
Fees was reflecting immediately for both the cards after they got approved on IDFC mobile app

Reactions: BVC
As of now these cards seem to be only for existing card holders. I tried and it showed me FD based. I had pre approved Select card offer, took that, immediately card generated and 2 minutes later got Mayura as well. As of now, took it just for metal and good looking card for one year until have better or real super premium cards.

Thought they would position these cards as Mayura > Ashva > Wealth > Select unfortunately it has become Wealth > Select > Ashva > Mayura.

Wealth is categorised as Premium, so not sure how this become Super Premium.
Also even at 10x and with 1point =0.25 RS, the reward rate is 1.66% which is not great for a premium card.
Now for a cc collector, if the card is taken for collection, you will have to pay the fee even if you don't activate the card as the fee is being billed immediately and I am sure it will be reported to cibil. Else, everyone would apply for it and not active it, just to keep a metal card for collection.

Back