• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Wealth is categorised as Premium, so not sure how this become Super Premium.
Also even at 10x and with 1point =0.25 RS, the reward rate is 1.66% which is not great for a premium card.
Now for a cc collector, if the card is taken for collection, you will have to pay the fee even if you don't activate the card as the fee is being billed immediately and I am sure it will be reported to cibil. Else, everyone would apply for it and not active it, just to keep a metal card for collection.
I confirmed with the CC both the cards will have the 22nd of every month as the Bill Generation date by default. If you don't want to active the card send them an email or call CC to ask them to close the card fees will be reversed first and then the card will be closed.

I confirmed with the CC both the cards will have the 22nd of every month as the Bill Generation date by default. If you don't want to active the card send them an email or call CC to ask them to close the card fees will be reversed first and then the card will be closed.
Yes 22nd is the Bill generation date for both the cards. My Mayura card bill generated because I applied it on 21st August, whereas Ashva we applied on 22nd so the bill is on 22nd Sep 2024.

Woahh.. so you, rather customer care is saying that we can close the metal card without activating and not be charged at all!!
Free metal souvenir!!
Am sure they will regret and change this decision!!

Woahh.. so you, rather customer care is saying that we can close the metal card without activating and not be charged at all!!
Free metal souvenir!!
Am sure they will regret and change this decision!!
It is RBI's Decision IDFC has no say in it. Also, if you don't activate the card within 30 days of issuance it gets closed automatically. I confirmed they will create a separate account in Cibil like Axis so charges can't reflect on the other card account. So, no worries. I am thinking of applying 2 of them and activating Ashva only.

For those who are NTB for IDFC with no IDFC cc / account, are they asking for income docs? Can this be processed offline via c2c?

So is the final consensus that if you have IDFC wealth lifetime free along with Magnus Burgundy lifetime free, Burgundy debit card, etc;
you don't need mayura nor ashwa ?

1. With IDFC wealth I am getting 2 Spa access every month for 20000 spend in the previous month
2. I have burgundy debit card for 1+1 free movies up to 500, 5 times a month
3. For foreign spends I have cards which give a higher positive net return, much more than zero.
4. I get unlimited free domestic and international lounge access on Magnus Burgundy with Priority pass

@drsel hey, if you don't mind, what is the card you use for point no 3. I too am looking for a rewarding 0 forex card.

IDFC ask for income doc? c2c should be there.
Recently I have observed different pattern which was not there earlier in IDFC credit application during C2C application.

1724400889356.webp

They are giving 3 sections (Recommended, Higher Limit (with documentation verification), No documents (Like pre approval limit)). I haven't seen this pattern earlier.

Back