• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Yup due cleared as soon as bill is generated.

Now should clear the outstanding by month end to avoid utilisation ratio increase. Aiming for 800 cibil 🥱which I think not be possible any time soon.
AFAIK 800 is not possible without any secured loan. Only with unsecured credit cards one cannot reach 800. Experts correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm holding highest paid card from IDFC (Mayura) can I negotiate with the bank to upgrade my Select to Wealth in future?

Heard they are lenient these days, you can get the card easily wid the wealth account.

Negotiate via BrancH once.
My savings account was upgraded from Select to Wealth last month. My credit card didn't get upgrade.

And unfortunately the RM contact has been missing from my app since then. So I can contact only branch person. When I asked for the upgrade he asked for my ITR and then denied because my ITR doesn't match the eligibility.

So only option is to close the current CC and apply for new one on c2c basis.

Back