• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Mayura and Ashva pic together. Mayura feels more premium and heavier. But EMV is bigger on Ashva compared to Mayura. Both will definitely catch the eyeballs for sure for their theme and appearance, good job IDFC in branding and presentation.

But Ashva theme seems printed but Mayura seems engraved. ** correct me if I am wrong for terminology.

View attachment 66228
I have applief Mayura and activated it, If I apply Ashva and don't activate will I have pay the joining fees?

Mayura and Ashva pic together. Mayura feels more premium and heavier. But EMV is bigger on Ashva compared to Mayura. Both will definitely catch the eyeballs for sure for their theme and appearance, good job IDFC in branding and presentation.

But Ashva theme seems printed but Mayura seems engraved. ** correct me if I am wrong for terminology.

View attachment 66228
Do both cards have similar thickness? Or Mayura is slightly more thick, thinking if I should carry in wallet or not. Also the lines on Mayura seem to be at the edge of card, ashva has more spacing/padding from the sides.

Do both cards have similar thickness? Or Mayura is slightly more thick, thinking if I should carry in wallet or not. Also the lines on Mayura seem to be at the edge of card, ashva has more spacing/padding from the sides.
MAYURA is heavy and feels more premium and metallic finish. ASHVA is little lighter and on metal/plastic finish. Thickness seems almost same, but ASHVA will be light on your wallet whereas MAYURA feels little heavy on your wallet.

View attachment 66228
I could correlate these cards with the TATA cars ;)

Indian made, Strong and sturdy build quality, eye catching but needs more engine refinement.

If IDFC revalue these cards in near future, that would be awesome.

Last edited:
I could correlate these cards with the TATA cars ;)

Indian made, Strong and sturdy build quality, eye catching but needs more engine refinement.

If IDFC revalue these cards in near future, that will be awesome.

Reward system should be better like hdfc/axis/amex - people will come to IDFC if they make tie-ups and sort out the reward system.

Anyways joined the party!

Congratulations!​

Your Mayura metal card will be delivered in 5 working days!

Applied for UPI linked card along with it!

I hate @TechnoFino 😂 I have a lot of cards now! Except for Infinia Damn it.

My 2025 goal is to to limit the cards to 5 max 7!

Back