• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

IDFC is clearly hungry to get more people to sign in for these cards. I think for the first time ever, they are getting good revenue from joining fees of credit cards

Last edited:
You should have got mayura directly instead of ashva!

Anyways, Congrats on your new card! Don't forgot to make 4 transactions before end of month 😉
I was skeptical about joining fees and thanks for suggestion. As the deadline for Joining benefits extended will try to look out for Mayura too.

Last edited:
Everyone has a user pattern of answering things. Anyways thank you.

Violation of community guidelines by a Mod itself doesn't look good buddy but anyway 🤷‍♂️

Ideal Behaviour:
4. Try to group your replies into one comment by clicking on the reply button of multiple comments before submitting your comment.

Got my 4K back on Mayura (25th Aug transaction) , I till start my spends on Ashva now! No reward points yet

I have read somewhere on TF that IDFC rejects the card if office address is not within a certain distance of home address. Is this true?? I work from home and we do not have an office in my city. I am from Mumbai and office is in Bangalore. I have no relationship with IDFC so far. If I apply for an IDFC card, are there chances of rejection?

I have read somewhere on TF that IDFC rejects the card if office address is not within a certain distance of home address. Is this true?? I work from home and we do not have an office in my city. I am from Mumbai and office is in Bangalore. I have no relationship with IDFC so far. If I apply for an IDFC card, are there chances of rejection?
If you try applying for the Card apply via some affiliate site as this is your first IDFC card, so you have chance to get some extra amount using affiliate.

If you get an answer please let me know as well, I am also WFH

If you try applying for the Card apply via some affiliate site as this is your first IDFC card, so you have chance to get some extra amount using affiliate.
It's a good idea, what such sites do you recommend and how good are they with data privacy? Don't what then spamming with calls for credit cards/ home loans etc later on as well.

It's a good idea, what such sites do you recommend and how good are they with data privacy? Don't what then spamming with calls for credit cards/ home loans etc later on as well.
Zingoy/Cashkaro, no spam calls so far. (You can use my referral to sign up😛)

Before applying for the Card check for the eligibility criteria, I have seen its 25 Lakh per annum salary for new card applications. I suggest better take IDFC Vistara card. You can recover the card fees as well by selling the Joining benefit vouchers or using for yourself.

Take this card if you are taking because of FOMO or you want to have a metal card with you.

Zingoy is giving highest affiliate for IDFC I guess across major CB sites, if you want, I can share referral with you.

Last edited:
Before applying for the Card check for the eligibility criteria, I have seen its 25 Lakh per annum salary for new card applications. I suggest better take IDFC Vistara card. You can recover the card fees as well by selling the Joining benefit vouchers or using for yourself.

Take this card if you are taking because of FOMO or you want to have a metal card with you.

Zingoy is giving heightest affiliate for IDFC I guess across major CB sites, if you want, I can share referral with you.

I actually need a zero forex card. This card only makes sense for the first year since most of the fees are recovered. I also don't meet the salary criteria but was thinking of I could apply c2c.
Was looking at scapia, but I don't have a federal core card, so getting a core card from federal at a later stage may be a issue.
Also if idfc does have a policy that office address needs to be in the same city, the card will be rejected even if I apply via the aggregator.

I have both cards delivered on 29th & 30th August (approved on 26th August). Before delivery of cards 4 transactions were done on 27th & 28th August by each Mayura and Ashva CCs and got the 1000/-*4 cashbacks for Mayura and 500/- *4 cashbacks for Ashva on 31st August (Today). My wife also have both cards and same thing happened in her case also.
Did you pay the card fee ?

Back