• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

When I contacted support they asked me what's the limit and they said it will be unlikely to get it upgraded if CL is less than 4L however she opened ticket with name "Card Product Upgrade - Without Limit Enhancement" and it worked.
As I have mentioned on that thread, CS executives will tell like that only. But the service request will process through.

Applied and Generated instantly. I am already holding Wealth CC and Wealth Banking with them.

Seniors, Please advice how to achieve Rs. 1000*4 Transactions on this? Fuel purchase will qualify for 1000 Rs. Cashback ?

Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 11.48.55 AM.webp

Reactions: BVC
Applied and Generated instantly. I am already holding Wealth CC and Wealth Banking with them.

Seniors, Please advice how to achieve Rs. 1000*4 Transactions on this? Fuel purchase will qualify for 1000 Rs. Cashback ?

View attachment 67716
1725605251701.webp

These are the excluded categories. Rest are included. For better ways please go through the discussion on thread because there has been extensive discussion happened and you can find your ideal case.

Received mine on 2nd Septemeber and applied on 31st August 2024. Plus why everyone paid so early? it 22nd bill cycle so why like 3-5 people paid early? spending within 60 days it say nothing about payment of joining fees within xyz date.View attachment 67743
My Mayura card generated on 21st and bill got generated on 22nd August only. For Ashva I haven't paid and didn't get any cashback.

Some others might have paid to get the cashback I think.

If we don't activate the card then it doesn't reflect in CIBIL I think
If I seen this with HDFC but can anybody confirm the same for IDFC?
@Anindya98 will confirm in 35 days. He is not gonna activate card 😋
My Mayura Card was approved on 26th August. Till date I didn't activate the card but today got a notification from CIBIL that a new account from IDFC has been added. It's the mayura card that's been added to CIBIL already even through I didn't activate the card

My Mayura Card was approved on 26th August. Till date I didn't activate the card but today got a notification from CIBIL that a new account from IDFC has been added. It's the mayura card that's been added to CIBIL already even through I didn't activate the card
I also got the same just now,even though I activated it already. Maybe they reported all our accounts at a time.

The same thing happened to me, today I received 2 Notifications from Cibil 2 Loan Account was Added when I checked the details IDFC reported my Mayura and Ashva.
I didn't activate the Mayura Card after receiving the Notification from Cibil, I called the CC and asked for the card closure "reason: Few features removed after launching the card". The executive said first the fee reversal request has been taken within 7 days fees will be reversed fast, and then the card closure request will be processed.
I have activated Ashva and done 2 transactions.

Hi all , i applied mayura card and received it ( i already holding select card so approved instantly) .
Reason for applying : singapore trip this month end planning (28th sept to oct 5 ) , so I can use this card effectively due to 0 forex markup .
Currently in dreamfolks web , it's showing 4 global access , will it goes to 0 once the first statement generated or it will stay as 4 untill this quarter ends ?
Based on that I can plan arrival lounge at Singapore jewel chiangi lounge.

I saw some people got the statement already, can you guys please confirm if you can still see 4 access for global or became 0 ?

Thank you .

Back