• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

I have not activated Mayura yet and raised a card closure request. @Itachi_Uchiha @BVC @SSV @vaibhav111 can you guys confirm for Mayura?
Airport Pick and Drop is working for Mayura: https://travelwithus.mastercard.com/#/
But Meet and Assist Book Now is not redirecting to anywhere
For confirmation, we have to log in using the card details.
If any of the features is complementary then I will cancel the card closure request.
I have mailed IDFC for the complete information on airport meet and greet. Yet to receive any update. Also, were you able to check whether airport pick and drop is complimentary or chargeable?

I have mailed IDFC for the complete information on airport meet and greet. Yet to receive any update. Also, were you able to check whether airport pick and drop is complimentary or chargeable?
Check here ...

I have not activated Mayura yet and raised a card closure request. @Itachi_Uchiha @BVC @SSV @vaibhav111 can you guys confirm for Mayura?
Airport Pick and Drop is working for Mayura: https://travelwithus.mastercard.com/#/
But Meet and Assist Book Now is not redirecting to anywhere
For confirmation, we have to log in using the card details.
If any of the features is complementary then I will cancel the card closure request.
Okay.

I've never availed Meet & Great service. What is it exactly?

I've seen some videos about it. Their team stays on departure gate to welcome and then lead to the plane without standing in any boarding queue.

Is that it? Or there's more?

Okay.

I've never availed Meet & Great service. What is it exactly?

I've seen some videos about it. Their team stays on departure gate to welcome and then lead to the plane without standing in any boarding queue.
I have also not tried it personally. All the things you mentioned are included in the service. It is like your Personal Airport Assistance From Entry to Boarding a person will accompany you and do all the necessary steps on your behalf. Also in the case of International Travel, some added advantages skipping the immigration line, boarding line, searching for gates, Airport transfer, golf cart, and many more. I heard that some airport uses the VIP gate for your entry to skip the general airport traffic.

idkw but for some weird reason I am not able to register on DragonPass using IDFC Mayura.

IMG_8111.webp

idkw but for some weird reason I am not able to register on DragonPass using IDFC Mayura.

View attachment 68203
Check if international transaction is enabled/disabled.

View attachment 68203
International transactions enabled ?

Back