• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

I actually need a zero forex card. This card only makes sense for the first year since most of the fees are recovered. I also don't meet the salary criteria but was thinking of I could apply c2c.
Was looking at scapia, but I don't have a federal core card, so getting a core card from federal at a later stage may be a issue.
Also if idfc does have a policy that office address needs to be in the same city, the card will be rejected even if I apply via the aggregator.
There are many Banks which are providing Zero Forex DC, if you ok with having money in account before you spend you can try evaluating them as an option.

I actually need a zero forex card. This card only makes sense for the first year since most of the fees are recovered. I also don't meet the salary criteria but was thinking of I could apply c2c.
Was looking at scapia, but I don't have a federal core card, so getting a core card from federal at a later stage may be a issue.
Also if idfc does have a policy that office address needs to be in the same city, the card will be rejected even if I apply via the aggregator.
You can try to get AU Ixigo. It's LTF too.
0 Forex.

I have read somewhere on TF that IDFC rejects the card if office address is not within a certain distance of home address. Is this true?? I work from home and we do not have an office in my city. I am from Mumbai and office is in Bangalore. I have no relationship with IDFC so far. If I apply for an IDFC card, are there chances of rejection?
Well I hold 3 IDFC cards and my scenarios is exact same. Office in bangalore and staying in Mumbai. So guess approval should go through. (Note - My applications were all C2C)

Violation of community guidelines by a Mod itself doesn't look good buddy but anyway 🤷‍♂️

Ideal Behaviour:
Okay. Thank you.

Mayura
Bill generated : ✅
Bill Payment Date : 29th Aug
Date of Trx : 22nd Aug
Category : Utility
Amount : ₹1022 x 4
Cashback Received : ❌
Reward Points : ❌

Ashva
Bill generated : ✅
Bill Payment Date : 29th Aug
Date of Trx : 29th Aug
Category : 5699 MCC, Amazon Pay GV
Amount : ₹501 x 4
Cashback Received : ❌
Reward Points : ❌
Mayura
Cashback Received On : 31st Aug ; 4K

Ashva
Cashback Received On : 31st Aug ; 2k

Well I hold 3 IDFC cards and my scenarios is exact same. Office in bangalore and staying in Mumbai. So guess approval should go through. (Note - My applications were all C2C)

Did you apply online or via an agent and they ask for salary slips for c2c?

I paid the card fee upfront before the bill generation this month. I've already done 3 transactions worth Rs. 1k+ for which I received 75 Rewards.
After the payment I will check how many days they will take to provide Rs. 3000 in Rewards.

Are they providing Dream Folks Card with Ashva or Maurya card?? Because my Ashva card got delivered yesterday and my Dream Folks Card is in transit. Is anyone here who got Dream Folks Card with Ashva or Maurya??

Back