• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Just paid the joining fees. Hopefully will get the cashback before statement generation date - 22.
Guys finally received the cashback.
IDFC is super fast!!😄😄

There digital infrastructure is at next level.😑😑

I have paid the joining fees on Sunday 1-Sep. Just now I checked... 4 Welcome Benefit - Cashback of 1000 Rs are credited.

So I have got my 4K welcome benefit in less than 48 hours (almost same time they have taken for their CC process -till delivery)😄😄

Hurray!!😍😍

Reactions: BVC
I applied for it but the page got stuck after filling in the details, I tried multiple times. Anyone faced this issue?
Yes same issue. IDFC logo loading each time. In my case, my first application attempt had gone thru, but failed later because of connectivity issue. Since then all of next attempts, results in page getting stuck. I guess because of first incomplete application.

I have raised complaint with IDFC. Waiting for resolution.

This worked! :love:

Called customer support many days ago and today I received an email that ticket has been closed and I see First Wealth in my credit cards in app.

Is there any welcome offer on Wealth card?
Didn't they ask for salary slips? Also what was limit on select cc?

This worked! :love:

Called customer support many days ago and today I received an email that ticket has been closed and I see First Wealth in my credit cards in app.

Is there any welcome offer on Wealth card?
you have a wealth saving account as well?

Limit doesn't matter to get Wealth CC as long as you hold Wealth account. One of my friend got it with 1.5L.
When I contacted support they asked me what's the limit and they said it will be unlikely to get it upgraded if CL is less than 4L however she opened ticket with name "Card Product Upgrade - Without Limit Enhancement" and it worked.

Back