• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

This will help them to retain the card holders for longer time
It was stated upfront.

When the application deadline was 31st August in Inaugural offer terms it was already stated that 10k Reward points will be credits before 30 Nov 2024.
Since they extended the application period by 1 more month they extended the date of Rewards credit for another month as well.

Most likely who paid joining fees early for the card will receiver points earlier.

It was stated upfront.

When the application deadline was 31st August in Inaugural offer terms it was already stated that 10k Reward points will be credits before 30 Nov 2024.
Since they extended the application period by 1 more month they extended the date of Rewards credit for another month as well.

Most likely who paid joining fees early for the card will receiver points earlier.
Ok ok Got it

Update: I got both the cards. I have only activated Ashva.
If someone was waiting for automatic card closure if not activated within 30 days as per RBI Guidelines. That might not work in the case of IDFC as per my experience. IDFC charged the JF instantly and they are treating the card as active as you have applied the card. The billing date for the card is 22nd September, so it would be a good idea to close the card before the bill is generated if you do not intend to activate it. Read the comment.
@Krishna Kumar any update on your fee reversal request?
Finally Got the confirmation Mayura Card is permanently closed with the DF card.
@Krishna Kumar any update?

Reactions: SSV
A slight off topic, question.

I have IDFC Vistara, IDFC Wealth cards before getting Mayura and Ashva cards. On applying them I got the limit of Wealth CC and Vistara CC to Mayura and Ashva. Now recently couple of days back I have received limit enhancement on IDFC Vistara card by 15% and other cards remain with old limit. I have requested IDFC about merging the limits and they came up with this reply to submit documents to increase or merge limits across other cards.

Is it the same policy?

1726750513262.webp

I have IDFC Vistara, IDFC Wealth cards before getting Mayura and Ashva cards. On applying them I got the limit of Wealth CC and Vistara CC to Mayura and Ashva. Now recently couple of days back I have received limit enhancement on IDFC Vistara card by 15% and other cards remain with old limit. I have requested IDFC about merging the limits and they came up with this reply to submit documents to increase or merge limits across other cards.

Is it the same policy?

View attachment 69375
Didn’t knew this , I thought if one card limit is increased , all would be increased . My zone axis card got le , so all the other 2 got the same .

Is it the same policy?

View attachment 69375
How you get limit enhancement on IDFC card?

At present I have 9 IDFC cards
1. Select
2. Select Rupay (Virtual)
3. Vistara
4. Vistara Rupay (Virtual)
5. Power Plus (itself Rupay)
6. Mayura
7. Mayura Rupay (Virtual)
8. Ashva
9. Ashva Rupay (Virtual)
But no Credit limit enhancement msg or mail till now.

1. Select
3. Vistara
6. Mayura
8. Ashva
9. Ashva Rupay (Virtual)
Why those many cards?? 9 accounts will be reported in CIBIL right??

1. Select
3. Vistara
6. Mayura
8. Ashva
9. Ashva Rupay (Virtual)
Since you are planning to close mayura and ashva before renewal, may i know the reason for virtual rupay card ?

Is it the same policy?

View attachment 69375
Ask them to match the limit.

Back