• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

ok so 2nd statement generated, still 10k rp of joining bonus not credited. Paid joining fees what else confirmation they need that customer is not closing the card 😑

Today I tried to apply add on mayura card for my wife but I got some error so I called customer care and they replied that add on card facility on mayura is not available as of now.
Anyone else tried to apply add on mayura card ?

Today I tried to apply add on mayura card for my wife but I got some error so I called customer care and they replied that add on card facility on mayura is not available as of now.
Anyone else tried to apply add on mayura card ?
It's chargeable, and the cost also too much for the feature they are providing. So probably most of them in our forum not gonna apply addon card .

Somone from IDFC called me and told that I have not set card pin and card will be closed if pin is not set within 30 days.

I told that I already did online txn form the card and it's in active state.

Can somone confirm what was informed by IDFC executive is correct?
I am also getting mails from them to setup PIN, even though I have done multiple txns.
Its just routine tactics to activate all the cards before a month as they already charged fees and reported in account in all bureau, the frontend calling team has no access to our transactions

How did you checked 2nd access without using first one ? Or used one already?
One of my friends used one is Ashva on the second swipe the Lounge Agent said it chargeable and on DF showing charges. I will check my one on 30th Sept while traveling to Kochi I have a layover in BLR also. So, I will try to swipe 2-3 times in total.

Back