• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Received Rs. 1000 cashback on all 4 payments.

1 transaction was international. 0 Forex works like charm. It was small amount but the difference between live USD-INR conversion rate shown on Google vs in credit card statement was ~60 paisa only.

Received Rs. 1000 cashback on all 4 payments.

1 transaction was international. 0 Forex works like charm. It was small amount but the difference between live USD-INR conversion rate shown on Google vs in credit card statement was ~60 paisa only.
Nice , i generated the card last month 29th itself but haven't done any transactions 1000 or more , planning to use it directly on my singapore trip .

Update: I got both the cards. I have only activated Ashva.
If someone was waiting for automatic card closure if not activated within 30 days as per RBI Guidelines. That might not work in the case of IDFC as per my experience. IDFC charged the JF instantly and they are treating the card as active as you have applied the card. The billing date for the card is 22nd September, so it would be a good idea to close the card before the bill is generated if you do not intend to activate it. Read the comment.
@Krishna Kumar any update on your fee reversal request?

Update: I got both the cards. I have only activated Ashva.
If someone was waiting for automatic card closure if not activated within 30 days as per RBI Guidelines. That might not work in the case of IDFC as per my experience. IDFC charged the JF instantly and they are treating the card as active as you have applied the card. The billing date for the card is 22nd September, so it would be a good idea to close the card before the bill is generated if you do not intend to activate it. Read the comment.
@Krishna Kumar any update on your fee reversal request?
No update from them. I will contact them on Monday.

It seems they are calling everyone regarding this.
Yeah , me too received a call and they said sorry will get the rewards before 31st .
This will help them to retain the card holders for longer time , so users can have more time to explore the card instead of closing immediately once get the rewards.

Back