• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

A slight off topic, question.

I have IDFC Vistara, IDFC Wealth cards before getting Mayura and Ashva cards. On applying them I got the limit of Wealth CC and Vistara CC to Mayura and Ashva. Now recently couple of days back I have received limit enhancement on IDFC Vistara card by 15% and other cards remain with old limit. I have requested IDFC about merging the limits and they came up with this reply to submit documents to increase or merge limits across other cards.

Is it the same policy?

View attachment 69375
don't worry , limit on the other cards will also increase to the max limit within a business week.
Same happened with me . Just remember , IT IS AN AUTOMATIC PROCCESS , it takes time.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVC
A slight off topic, question.

I have IDFC Vistara, IDFC Wealth cards before getting Mayura and Ashva cards. On applying them I got the limit of Wealth CC and Vistara CC to Mayura and Ashva. Now recently couple of days back I have received limit enhancement on IDFC Vistara card by 15% and other cards remain with old limit. I have requested IDFC about merging the limits and they came up with this reply to submit documents to increase or merge limits across other cards.

Is it the same policy?

View attachment 69375
Axis, HDFC works that way as per my experience too. But for IDFC this is my first experience, so needed someone's view on this.
I have received two times limit enhancement on IDFC cards, first time holding IDFC select and power+ and second time select and Vistara both the times limit enhancement offer received first through WhatsApp channel followed by mail, but in both instance received on one and was automatically applied to others like HDFC, last enhancement received this July but both times received on select itself so maybe core card limit applies to all.

Reactions: BVC
I have received two times limit enhancement on IDFC cards, first time holding IDFC select and power+ and second time select and Vistara both the times limit enhancement offer received first through WhatsApp channel followed by mail, but in both instance received on one and was automatically applied to others like HDFC, last enhancement received this July but both times received on select itself so maybe core card limit applies to all.
Usually IDFC is good on tech, your views might be right.

don't worry , limit on the other cards will also increase to the max limit within a month .
Same happened with me . Just remember , IT IS AN AUTOMATIC PROCCESS , it takes time.
You’re right, but not in a month. Just had call with IDFC team and they told that limits will be merged automatically by system within 5-7 business days and there is no necessity to take request on this. Thanks.

Back