• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

I have received both the first statements of Mayura and Ashva I have completed 4 transactions of each respective cards. it have not received any cashback for it. Any idea about it?
I have seen a post that the points would be credited within 60 days or 90 days. Is the cashback also credited within 60 days or 90 days of credit card usage?

I have received both the first statements of Mayura and Ashva I have completed 4 transactions of each respective cards. it have not received any cashback for it. Any idea about it?
I have seen a post that the points would be credited within 60 days or 90 days. Is the cashback also credited within 60 days or 90 days of credit card usage?
Payment done ?
I did transactions and paid joining fee before statement generation, got the cashback after 3 days of transaction.

One of my friends used one is Ashva on the second swipe the Lounge Agent said it chargeable and on DF showing charges. I will check my one on 30th Sept while traveling to Kochi I have a layover in BLR also. So, I will try to swipe 2-3 times in total.
But if we swipe 2nd time less than 3hrs it will be chargeable right ? How much time or days between both swipe ?

Back