• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

how about axis flipkart. It will give 1.5% for offline spends. may be sbi cashback 1% offline and 5% online? and charges are very less.
I have axis flipkart ltf and Amazon Pay ICICI among others, I use them on flipkart and amazon only. the reason for getting the Mayura is the zero forex and its looks. so having such a good-looking card and not showing off is not good isn't it🙂?

I have axis flipkart ltf and Amazon Pay ICICI among others, I use them on flipkart and amazon only. the reason for getting the Mayura is the zero forex and its looks. so having such a good-looking card and not showing off is not good isn't it🙂?
IDFC CCs are good for showing off... that's a definitive selling point 🙂

I have just utilized Ashva credit card lounge access without 20000 spend in the last month. Even I haven't spent 20000 in last 2 months on my Wealth CC, just got an access on it also (Not sure how it happened on Wealth CC).
Same , i used international lounge access on oct 5th even though i didn't spent 20k on august and sept .

Reactions: BVC
1st quarter / 1st month for any bank, no spend requirement.
Yep ... That time I had priority pass and other dreamfolks card too . But I used this to test it .. since idfc always consider monthly basis. I got the card on august, but used in oct . I thought they remove in oct but they didn't 😂.

Yep ... That time I had priority pass and other dreamfolks card too . But I used this to test it .. since idfc always consider monthly basis. I got the card on august, but used in oct . I thought they remove in oct but they didn't 😂.

I heard similar incidence with ICICI where they didn't charged immediately but after 1 or 2 months (probably quarter end), not sure about situation in IDFC but keep an eye just incase.

Last edited:
I heard similar incidence with ICICI where they didn't charged immediately but after 1 or 2 months (probably quarter end), not sure about situation in IDFC but keep an eye just incase.
I used it after verifying in dreamfolks web , it mentioned 4 of 4 access and cost was 0 when go to generate QR . But I choose use the dreamfolks physical card .
After swiping i received following message from idfc

Dear customer, complimentary lounge visit with your IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card has been approved. Have a safe flight!

I used it after verifying in dreamfolks web , it mentioned 4 of 4 access and cost was 0 when go to generate QR . But I choose use the dreamfolks physical card .
After swiping i received following message from idfc

Dear customer, complimentary lounge visit with your IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card has been approved. Have a safe flight!

Nice : )

I have just utilized Ashva credit card lounge access without 20000 spend in the last month. Even I haven't spent 20000 in last 2 months on my Wealth CC, just got an access on it also (Not sure how it happened on Wealth CC).
How many access does your Dreamfolks account display for Ashva? I logged in today and am quite shocked seeing what is being displayed there.

Back