• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

I entered the wrong expiry date three or more times on September 15 with my IDFC Ashva credit card. After that, I was unable to make online transactions. I reached out to customer care, and they said it’s a tokenization issue. What should I do now? Please help

if card is not blocked, try on different website with small amount after 24 hours gap.

So, wealth devaluation expected?

This card lacks value due to several limitations and nothing left to further devaluation, its shelf-card actually.

Loung/Spa: Required 20k/pm spends
Golf: Required another 20k/pm spends

Now, if you're ok to spend that 40k/pm then

Reward rate: On 40k/pm spends you'll get only 1.08% (BOB Snapdeal offers higher with just ₹300 annual fee)

Not only that, any unknown or not categorized transaction converted to rent and levy surcharge.

Utility, Insurance: Only 0.16% (vs DC 0.25%)

On top of this low reward rate, there is redemption fee of 118rs.

Forex markup: -0.7% on 40k/pm spends.

Cash withdrawal fee: 2.36% (same as wallet fee for known apps)

+ On this prestigious upcoming bank

no online 10% offers, and many EMI only offers.

Two note worthy features still exist:

- paytm bogo (if theatre exist)
- rsa

Overall, basic cashback cards offer better value than this so-called premium LTF card.

Last edited:
As per the weight they are mentioning yes it should be premium.

IDFC Mayura: 17gm metal (Equivalent to weight of HDFC Infinia, Amex Plat Charge, Axis Bank Reserve..)
IDFC Ashva: 12gm metal (Equivalent to weight of Axis Magnus..)
got the mayura in 3 days looks nice but the biz black HDFC metal feels heavier

Anyone received bonus reward points for Mayura/Ashwa? It's still not reflecting in my reward balance
same, came here to ask the exact same question! paid the bill, got the 4k cashback but the reward points arent reflecting yet!

If 50K per quarter that should be fine. For a LTF Card 50000 per month is a worst case ever.

Its not technically LTF card, IMO. If one wants to utilize this card features have to spend atleast 30k in a month (for lounge/10x etc.) that is 3.6L per year spends. Kind of premium card but features are very basic range.

asking about the mayura, wealth is already ltf, my other main cards are amex and diners black, so this could be the normal usage card especially offline

its 1.3% if you spend 30k in a month, otherwise less. I hope you can get better with AMex, Diners.

These IDFC cards are just for collection, not meant for usage in anyway.

its 1.3% if you spend 30k in a month, otherwise less. I hope you can get better with AMex, Diners.

These IDFC cards are just for collection, not meant for usage in anyway.
yes i use my biz black and amex wherever possible, but still many online and offline wont accept these 2 so i meant for those spends

Back