• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

@BVC What is the bin for mayura ?

Thinking whether to get or not, only for the first year though.
Already holding three cards from IDFC - Wealth, CV, & PP.

Anyone with no IDFC CC relationship able to apply the card?
Yes but it rejects and shows FD backed cards for me. I had select but closed as it was useless. Wanted to have wealth just it was lifetime free but it doesn't show as pre approved. Now they don't find me fit for new cards as well though I am wealth client. And I find wealth dc way more rewarding than cc.

Strange bro!

It is not showing for me. Can you open in incognito once. and check?

And also share the link you’re trying …
Might be loading from browser cache
Gone only 11 pages available. So devalued before delivery only. But I guess that should be some benefit they wanted to give and deleted in last minute. 😂😂

No, it's not dispatched yet. No notification regarding dispatch too. Got a message yesterday that it will be delivered in 5 days that's it.

Only Virtual card image is available from App.
How to apply from mobile app? Do not see any section? You applied via app or website?

Gone only 11 pages available. So devalued before delivery only. But I guess that should be some benefit they wanted to give and deleted in last minute. 😂😂
So this MC World is same as that of HDFC RG or Airtel Axis or even Swiggy 🤣 nothing exclusive.

Atleast Ashva is Visa Infinite.

Reactions: BVC
Back