• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Actually, I hold IDFC select and my income is just short of eligibility of Mayura but still it got approved for me instantly!! I just wanted to check if I was eligible for mayura and let’s say I was surprised!!

Anyways I will use the card for 0 forex, BMS BOGO and lounge accesses. My first so called “super premium” metal card 😅
I just got a DM from an user saying that he have 6.5L Credit Limit and his Mayura card got rejected and his wife have Credit limit of 42K and her application got approved. Strange algorithm.

Actually, I hold IDFC select and my income is just short of eligibility of Mayura but still it got approved for me instantly!! I just wanted to check if I was eligible for mayura and let’s say I was surprised!!

Anyways I will use the card for 0 forex, BMS BOGO and lounge accesses. My first so called “super premium” metal card 😅
Congratulations, enjoy your metal when it's delivered.

If you already hold an IDFC cc, then income is not considered.

Yea I guess.. I tried a lot for wealth but got select only at the end!! Skeptically I went to apply for mayura but luckily it got approved.

Also, the card got instantly generated. I think IDFC doesn’t want the customer to have a change of heart and then cancel it later 🤣
They want mass applications from all the existing LTF card holders.

Hello,

I have attached complete brochure of Ashva and Mayura metal credit card.

My first impression is, it is not worth it

Idfc first wealth ltf credit card also offer 99% same feature and rewards.

Still will like to have detailed review and opinions of other seniors also.

Attachments

Hello,

I have attached complete brochure of Ashva and Mayura metal credit card.

My first impression is, it is not worth it

Idfc first wealth ltf credit card also offer 99% same feature and rewards.

Still will like to have detailed review and opinions of other seniors also.
There are active threads going on. Just please refer to TF sections before creating thread.

This is the active thread.

@vaibhav111 Please merge this thread.

I will consider Mayura if we get more details on the airport pickup drop service. Will wait till Aug end.

Last edited:
Card came in app in second idfc very fast .anyone wants movie booking DM me ..250 discount on 500 ticket. 250 il keep :D atlst this way il use this month offer

• Hehe
Reactions: BVC
Back