• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

are these cumulative transactions spent in a billing cycle?
yes, it resets with every billing cycle. so for example if your billing cycle is 15th, and if you've already spend 45k till 15th (5x till 20k and 10x for 20k-45k), from 16th onwards the transactions starts from Zero (5x).

Actually, I hold IDFC select and my income is just short of eligibility of Mayura but still it got approved for me instantly!! I just wanted to check if I was eligible for mayura and let’s say I was surprised!!

Anyways I will use the card for 0 forex, BMS BOGO and lounge accesses. My first so called “super premium” metal card 😅
Ur Limit ?

Thank you, so free spa is only for the primary card holder upto 4 times/quarter.
This is double the limit of IDFC Wealth, with the same Rs 20000 spend requirement in the previous month.
20000 spend is on all MCC codes except cash based transactions like withdrawal, payment of card fees, EMI, balance transfer, etc
Spa too is not free. You need to spend 20K in the previous month.
3. Yes, we can cancel the card after one year and keep it as Souvenir.
I’m unable to figure out as to how are these two cards Maurya & Ashva better than Wealth & Select respectively. I can only make out that these cards offer better BMS benefit and less forex charges. But then you are paying 5999/- & 2999/- plus GST for these.

Spa too is not free. You need to spend 20K in the previous month.

I’m unable to figure out as to how are these two cards Maurya & Ashva better than Wealth & Select respectively. I can only make out that these cards offer better BMS benefit and less forex charges. But then you are paying 5999/- & 2999/- plus GST for these.
Then you must have missed my comment. Check my previous comment somewhere in Page 2 or 3

IDFC started devaluating this card from start itself.

@BVC As per your pdf there is page with limo benefits and all. But the recent same pdf has not check here…

Request your post to update this information
It’s there on Page 7. Even though they mentioned Limo Service, they didn’t use complimentary word. Let us get some clarity over some days and with any documents they send with card.

It’s there on Page 7. Even though they mentioned Limo Service, they didn’t use complimentary word. Let us get some clarity over some days and with any documents they send with card.
That is what I”m telling. It is there in your pdf, but the latest one on their site is not having that on page 7 check link I pasted

Back