• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! IDFC First Rewards' best redemption options?

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

Anindya98

TF Legend
I have accumulated 20000 RPs in the IDFC First rewards portal by next month I will be able to redeem it. What are the best possible options for redemption?
I am only interested in e-gift card/voucher category not interested in buying any products.
I am thinking of converting it to 5000 Amazon Pay GV net profit of 4882 after 118 redemption fees.
Also, on my other 2 family accounts, I have 6000+ each account.

Any more Suggestions will be appreciated
Update: 18-09-2024
IDFC has removed the 1K Amazon Pay GV and Shopping Voucher both Options from the Redeem Section Now max 2500 (500*5) can be redeemed at once. Same for Flipkart GV no 1K option.

Last edited:
Update: 18-09-2024
IDFC has removed the 1K Amazon Pay GV and Shopping Voucher both Options from the Redeem Section Now max 2500 (500*5) can be redeemed at once. Same for Flipkart GV no 1K option.

I have accumulated 20000 RPs in the IDFC First rewards portal by next month I will be able to redeem it. What are the best possible options for redemption?
I am only interested in e-gift card/voucher category not interested in buying any products.
I am thinking of converting it to 5000 Amazon Pay GV net profit of 4882 after 118 redemption fees.
For one Account I will get the Amazon Prime 1Yr Membership not sure on the other one what to get?

Any more Suggestions will be appreciated

Last edited:
is it good to get a LTF IDFC cc?
N O P E.

However, if you're looking specifically for RSA and maybe movie offer, you may think to get it.

Better if you can mention what exactly are you looking for, in IDFC cards and your use case scenario, folks can help you then easily.

Last edited:
Maximum Amazon gift card option available to me for redeeming is 2500₹ (500₹ x 5 voucher)
Have 61,000 points.
can anyone suggest best way to redeem 61k points.

I'm thinking to redeem as amazon gift card only.

Pay with points did anyone try? I assume paying with points also has redemption fee applicable.

Can't say certain it will come bcs I don't own idfc but pattern says it will so wait 🫷
L O L and still commenting as if dooms day is coming.

Better don't comment on product you don't have.

Thread was how to maximize or use IDFC points and I made a comment not to listen to someone's illogical rant.

Last edited:
L O L and still commenting as if dooms day is coming.

Better don't comment on product you don't have.

Thread was how to maximize or use IDFC points and I made a comment not to listen to someone's illogical rant.
When common sense is not so common
People ask such questions and
Think they asked something amusing

If a thread is made it become relevant question.
Hell no

For one Account I will get the Amazon Prime 1Yr Membership not sure on the other one what to get?
One who asks this you know He is desperate not smart

When u can buy amaozn prime at 900 from rupay select PPL who will burn 1500 equivalent points that can be redeemed as agv

Agv is best redemption for Idfc points that's 101 clear from everyone who commented on this thread
For denomination I already gave you the answer so
I don't know which ego you are trying to satisfy or ich

One who asks this you know He is desperate not smart

When u can buy amaozn prime at 900 from rupay select PPL who will burn 1500 equivalent points that can be redeemed as agv
I have dropped that plan way before after getting BOB Select DC my Amazon Prime is covered thanks for pointing it out I will modify the thread.
Agv is best redemption for Idfc points that's 101 clear from everyone who commented on this thread
For denomination I already gave you the answer so
I only redeemed for AGV and I got the answer it will come back based on the previous track record.
I don't know which ego you are trying to satisfy or ich
Not able to understand what/which comment you are referring to.

is it good to get a LTF IDFC cc?
My use will be only for bank offers/discounts, I already have 7 more CCs.
I dont see an actual benefit either.
Biggest benefit of wealth CC is you get 1.6% CB for spends above 20K inr. Occasionally if you have huge spends on shopping like jewellery , this card comes handy. This wedding season, my relative clocked few lakhs on this CC in wedding shopping.

Also some BOGO movie ticket offer is also there . Check TnC for the limits on pricing.

Last edited:
Back